GS Plugin suddenly stopped working
I've been googling this for like an hour now, but for some reason today I've suddenly started getting this error, even though the emulator worked completely fine last night and I changed absolutely nothing.

Here are screenshots of my plugin selections, the config of the gs plugin, the error itself and the log window. I've tried the SSE2, SSE3, and SSE4 plugins and a bunch of different options in the config settings for each, but nothing has worked.

[Image: qWTjSzN.png]
[Image: lFs1K2l.png]
[Image: HivZxGj.png]
[Image: 6pAWAxK.png]

Sponsored links

Completely delete your PCSX2 install folder (don't forget to back up your BIOS and memory cards!) and try reinstalling it, possibly something got screwed in your config or something if it used to work and now doesn't.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

And out of curiosity... I noticed the folder is PCSX2 Final

Did you get this version from the official site?
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Good catch, change your plugins folder to the PCSX2 1.2.1 folder, not that potentially dodgy hacked/repacked version

(05-07-2015, 01:29 AM)Ryudo Wrote: And out of curiosity... I noticed the folder is PCSX2 Final

Did you get this version from the official site?

Yes it's from the official site. I've just been reinstalling it all afternoon and named the folder that for dramatic effect.
(05-07-2015, 01:27 AM)refraction Wrote: Completely delete your PCSX2 install folder (don't forget to back up your BIOS and memory cards!) and try reinstalling it, possibly something got screwed in your config or something if it used to work and now doesn't.

This somehow didn't work either.
Other thing that looks odd, not sure if it is actually normal or not is the nvidia driver version that is displaying, did you update your graphics driver recently?

(05-07-2015, 02:50 AM)refraction Wrote: Other thing that looks odd, not sure if it is actually normal or not is the nvidia driver version that is displaying, did you update your graphics driver recently?

It updated itself a few days ago I think, but the emulator was working perfectly fine literally ~10 hours ago.
This is maddening. I've been uninstalling/reinstalling drivers for my graphics card for like an hour now, but other things work just fine. I have GTA5 running as a test and it's not having any problems at all. I have no idea what could possibly be causing PCSX2 to just suddenly stop working.

I didn't even close the program originally. I just went to "Resume" and it spit out an error about how it couldn't resume. It doesn't make any sense.
Try the development builds from here.

(05-07-2015, 02:50 AM)refraction Wrote: not sure if it is actually normal or not is the nvidia driver version that is displaying, did you update your graphics driver recently?

IIRC, it's only for the Opengl renderer.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction