"GS plugin failed to initialize"
This message comes up everytime i try to launch an iso. ^^^

i have tried to download servral plugins. (not sure if they are correct)
and put them in the plugins folder.

but i still get this message.

I also get the message "Cant create GSlog.txt"

Sponsored links

Are you using the MAC PCSX2? Because if not you should feel like a fool posting it in the MAC support section Tongue
If you are, you should try the ZZOGl of MAC zedron has posted around here
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ofcourse i am using it for mac Tongue.

Thanks ill try find it.
Found a .dll version of it but i see the other plugins use .so extension, shall i rename it to .so?

Damn that didnt work.
No idea? Try either way, whatever works. I guess you got it from here? http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-7236-page-1.html
[Image: newsig.jpg]
argh, that did not work either. :C

no i did not get it from there, but i tried it too Wacko

Edit: though i saw this in the terminal: failed to open /Applications/pcsx2.app/Contents/Resources/pcsx2/inis/zerogs.in

Seem to be missing an .in file

(going to bed)
(02-27-2010, 01:51 AM)Lazore Wrote: argh, that did not work either. :C

no i did not get it from there, but i tried it too Wacko

Edit: though i saw this in the terminal: failed to open /Applications/pcsx2.app/Contents/Resources/pcsx2/inis/zerogs.in

Seem to be missing an .in file

(going to bed)

This is weird. I have PCSX2 almost working on my iMac G5. Can get the PS2 Disc screen up etc. Then tried loading a game and it said out of memo.

So I tried installing it on my macbook. I now get the plugin error I followed the exact same procedure and used identical installation files as the G5 and it won't seem to work on my macbook. It's intel and has 4Gb ram.

Can't seem to figure out the problem...
Yes, I don't have a macbook, and older macbooks seem to have a problem running pscx2, i can't fix it without having one though unfortunately