Resolved: [Bug Report] ICO [NTSC-J]
@gregory, CRC is at Full (safest) and I'm using 4xNative res...
_____
Intel Core i7-5820K/16GB DDR4/GeForce RTX 2070 Super/MSI X99A Gaming 7 motherboard
...some of my PS2 games videos...

Sponsored links

(09-17-2016, 02:40 PM)Parotaku Wrote: @gregory, CRC is at Full (safest) and I'm using 4xNative res...

Yeah try it with CRC level off.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Yeah, the missing fog on the tower is a CRC level issue. The fog is missing on "Full (Safest)" and it is visible on "Partial (OpenGL...)" and lower.
CRC full isn't the best idea with openGL.
It might be a good idea to default the CRC level to Partial (if it's at the default Full on D3D renderer) when selecting the OGL HW renderer.
Indeed... I thought 'Safest' CRC level was... well, the safest to test... Tongue2
_____
Intel Core i7-5820K/16GB DDR4/GeForce RTX 2070 Super/MSI X99A Gaming 7 motherboard
Did you try Partial CRC at the first save point? Does it solve the issues there as well?
It solved the missing fog problem but the missing godray effect, garbled sky and wrongly shinning bench are still there...
_____
I reached the bench and can confirm the flickering sky/sea issue. The same issue seems to cause the bench issue as well. It happens on native with any CRC hack level, and mipmapping disabled doesn't have the issue on SW renderer. So this definitely looks like a different issue.
GS Dump of the flickering sky & sea:
[attachment=61004]