GSDX OpenGL related issue.
(10-23-2016, 11:45 AM)gregory Wrote: @rosli_2252
try the preload hack. I need to check latest git as there is potentially another regression (or another bug in amd driver)

where is the preload hack ?

Sponsored links

(10-23-2016, 12:58 PM)gregory Wrote: Edit: by the way, I have some pending fix for AMD/Intel driver. I'm waiting some confirmation then I will push it tonight.

Thank you very much @gregory for the update. I have download v1.5.0-dev-1494-ge80ca0f  and try a game with openGL hardware mode.
There are no more missing screen, and there are also no garbage on screen. All working perfectly as of now. Haven't try with other games yet, but it looks promising.
(10-23-2016, 01:53 PM)NewbieEmulator Wrote: where is the preload hack ?

Better use latest version (otherwise it is on the HW hack section).

By the way, latest workaround might fix the white screen issue on the latest AMD stable driver but no guarantee.
Hi!. To All AMD Legacy Users and Gregory

I am long standing amd legacy card user. Why i dont update? Because i use laptop, i do not going to update whole device only to appear other games not working fluid because slow CPU in laptop again.
So, lets put here all info i gathered through whole time. I hope it gonna help in some way.

Lets start with driver. I have 5470M and what i believe latest amd driver is here in OP in this thread http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?...5&t=409002
This is OGL 4.4 driver but support ALL 4.5 extensions, yes, even dsa. Proof is my attachment. I blacked out driver info on purpose, because not to make confusion. i use very old driver, just every time i replace OGL dll's in system32 and wow64 folders. You may download driver and install. Or do same as me, extract required dlls and swap in system folders, or alternatively just put them in pcsx2 exe directory.

I encourage all legacy users to test it. I somehow found it nicer driver for cemu emu. Since it has all 4.5 extensions should be nice for pcsx2 too. But... GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects extension is still buggy on legacy cards, it was fixed only on gcn cards. Lets test other extensions.

@Gregory
Your code use some driver checks for amd drivers, lets test above driver for use in pcsx2. When i use eg. override_GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects = 1 i do not see any info in log about this extension in pcsx2 1.5. This is just example extension. Does this ini option is bypassed by driver checks? Lets bring back manual enabling particular extensions to check their behaviours in emulator.

Since i installed above driver, i see texture glitches. For example, when playing MOH frontline i see some rectangular halftransparent tints. I get rid of those in output only when using Blending unit Ultra slow, which is.. slow. BUt thats side of this topic. This game is nice also for testing one moment, just before getting out of the water to the beach. Being still in water, player should see whats happening outside, throught the water surface, not just plain blue color. Im sure it worked in some revision, maybe in newest too.

Feedback welcome.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-23-2016, 05:59 PM)gregory Wrote: Better use latest version (otherwise it is on the HW hack section).

By the way, latest workaround might fix the white screen issue on the latest AMD stable driver but no guarantee.

Today, i use the latest one 1494

and OpenGL HW is working now

Thanks GREGORY

BTW better using BLENING BASIC or MEDIUM ??

and AF will decrease the speed even can increase the quality of image ?
Use Basic blending unless you run in to problems, then try higher, but the higher you go, the slower the emulator will get Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]