Invalid: [Bug Report] Indiana Jones And The Staff Of Kings [NTSC-U]
Try auto flush, see how that works.

Sponsored links

no change...can't tell it did anything... the kinda faint "glow/color" effect is still offset, plug my numbers in @ 6x and it lines up perfect
I altered my tc x offset too from 400 to 390, sharpened the image up so it must have been still just slightly off
without the tc offset (half pixel off)

and With my tc offset number (half pixel off)

again half pixel is off cause it over compensates
Upgrade to the latest development build and try the new half pixel offset, there's multiple modes. Also try wild arms hack if you haven't already. Sometimes a combination of 2 hacks can also work best.
(06-04-2017, 06:49 PM)CK1 Wrote: Upgrade to the latest development build and try the new half pixel offset, there's multiple modes. Also try wild arms hack if you haven't already. Sometimes a combination of 2 hacks can also work best.

did all that before earlier in the thread (right about the time the new half pixel code was released)... the new half offset was better but didn't fix it... none of the hacks stuff did..
Originally PS2 games weren't meant to be upscaled so when users upscale them it can cause issues with many games, to alleviate the issues we have plenty of upscaling hacks to get around them. If you still experience upscaling issues then you will have to be patient and wait for future improvements.

This is a general issue and it will be closed as invalid.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5