GSdx 1.0
Thanks gregory - turning off custom rez and instead selecting scaling fixes the issues Smile have dual gtx geforce 980 cards now, using only one of them with pcsx2, but that enables me to run with 3x or possibly 4x scaling :-p

Sponsored links

(08-20-2015, 07:19 AM)Devina Wrote: Newest version of PCSX2 has a glitch where Haunting Ground's Fiona's skin turns black in 3D11 Hardware and OpenGL Hardware.

Also, OpenGL causes screen tearing for me. Wacko

It's been that way for a while..
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-GSdx-1-0?...#pid467049
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-20-2015, 10:16 AM)Bositman Wrote: It's been that way for a while..
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-GSdx-1-0?...#pid467049

No. Now is Dx11 mode (Half Pixel offset + CRC Partial) playable and good image:
[Image: 9B879687-A344-38AD-0638-820FE3CB66CE.jpg]

Comparate SW mode image:
[Image: 99C68BF0-B4F4-C8D3-01F4-368DCC7C70D4.jpg]
But if change render on started game (Dx11 -> OGL or SW -> Dx11) then broken textures:
[Image: 3D02F8F3-1D3E-3880-0903-6639BAF56E0D.jpg]
OGL mode unplayable - black screen with artefacts
(08-17-2015, 08:26 PM)iMineLink Wrote: Is there a way to easily know whether a 2D texture is actually a "palette texture" from emulation calls, such as the game code asks to load some data into a different GS register?
If the answer is yes, wouldn't have it been easier if the plugin in the first time treated differently the palette from normal textures?
Pardon my ignorance on PS2 architecture but it's damn complicated...

EDIT: And I'm a bit using you as a teacher, so thanks in advance LOL

Yes we can split the code path. It will take severals days of coding. Lots of function need to be duplicated.
Game
Xenosaga

Opengl 3x
hw gl depth
Crc=all modes
Blending=All modes but None

bring the game play to 30fps or lower

Not sure if it bug or not but in regards to speed but graphically game looks the same as DX 11, if want gs dump let me know

Also shadows are still broke. either one need to use  skipdraw to fix the puppet lines
After more testing puppet lines are fix by PArtially by using
X=0000
Y=1000
Tc Off set
SAme fix that fix hair in Xenosaga games, this dont dont fix the puppet lines all the time for instance if u walk in to shadow area lines  puppet lines are back

There are also lines that appear around text box that dont appear in software mode

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

lines are probably scaling issue.

What was the original speed?
(08-20-2015, 09:39 PM)gregory Wrote: lines are probably scaling issue.

What was the original speed?

Update original post with more info

DX11 3x no limiter= about 120fps
OpenGL 3x no blend + no limiter = 125Fps
OpenGL 3x Basic blend + no limiter = 30ish
xenosaga has weird seemlines in OpenGL that ar note present in DX11 too. when AF is enabled

Some Scenes in 3x DX11 Run Full speed 60 FPS while in Opengl + No blending those same scenes drop to like 51fps, with 100% EE (MTVU on) Turn off MTVU can relieve it some and produce about 55-57fps. but EE is still maxed EE is not maxed in DX11 though.

Some scenes in DX11 do slow down though, Maybe the scenes that slow down in DX dont in OpenGL and some OpenGL scenes that are slow are faster in DX11 and vis versa?
For Xenosaga, the slowdown issue on DX11 has been corrected for me with framelimiter.

What i made: In "Emulation settings", in "GS tab"

- turbo adjust = 100 % (default 200 %)

Launch game then press tab for enter Turbo mode ( at 100 % then, default framerate of game) and no slowdown...

Works on the three xenosaga, not tested on OpenGL for the moment but i finished Xenosaga saga like that without speed hack, never understood why.

Sorry for my english.
(08-22-2015, 08:56 PM)AzazelDC Wrote: For Xenosaga, the slowdown issue on DX11 has been corrected for me with framelimiter.

What i made: In "Emulation settings", in "GS tab"

- turbo adjust = 100 % (default 200 %)

Launch game then press tab for enter Turbo mode ( at 100 % then, default framerate of game) and no slowdown...

Works on the three xenosaga, not tested on OpenGL for the moment but i finished Xenosaga saga like that without speed hack, never understood why.

Sorry for my english.

THat dont work in OpenGL and i cant test that in DX11 cause I have no saves near any of cut-scenes that slow down in DX11, so i cant comment on the DX11 "work around" but that would indeed be very strange workaround.