GSdx graphic bug on Windows 10
I suspect those remaining bugs are other issues which could be due to recent changes, but hopefully I can put this nvidia problem to bed Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(08-21-2015, 09:16 AM)refraction Wrote: I suspect those remaining bugs are other issues which could be due to recent changes,  but hopefully I can put this nvidia problem to bed Smile

And for last....Nvidia seems to like trolling a bit with their drivers.
(08-22-2015, 03:14 AM)shimazakid Wrote: And for last....Nvidia seems to like trolling a bit with their drivers.

that would be almost 2 year old bug stretch/zoom bug which same bug that cause the texture flashing in dx11 on  windows 10. They dont see it as bug and they dont see pcsx2 as valid  ways to report bug either. cause the cant reporduce it in PC games.

On behalf of all nvidia users that use DX11 in pcsx2, I thank you refraction if not for you alot people would be screwed by this bug
No problem Smile I just wish I knew the exact cause of the bug, that's the frustrating thing
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-22-2015, 12:14 PM)refraction Wrote: No problem Smile I just wish I knew the exact cause of the bug, that's the frustrating thing

Give it time, im sure at some point this bug will cause some other issue down the road, and you have not crack at it Excl
I can confirm that the bug has been fixed.
I'm not sure if the problem whether was in gsdx, directX or nvidia driver but I no longer getting flickering sprites using DX11.

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64

its was the drivers same driver bug that cause the stretch/zoom issue was cuase texture flickering in windows 10 dx11 render technically we wont know when and if nvidia fixes this issue see the fix is built into pcsx2 at this point