GSdx info
just wondering what causes the new gsdx plugins (after gsdx 16.00 4600 i guess )
to give only a black screen with sound on intel g33
what changes were made

thanks in advance (not complaining just curious a bit )

Sponsored links

no one knows ? Ohmy
are you sure you're not using "null"?

also, give 48 hours before bumping, not everyone is here all the time
(03-12-2013, 10:21 PM)Saiki Wrote: are you sure you're not using "null"?

also, give 48 hours before bumping, not everyone is here all the time

ok thanks for that ,just new here
and no its gsdx but whenever i use the new plugins console shows the error that all plugins failed to open
show the error
Did you update directX as required?

Anyway, there are reports about Intel graphics but I can't really help in this context.
Imagination is where we are truly real
@OP This bug was mentioned already a few times since the official release of 1.0.0, but since those old intel chips are too weak to give any decent speed nobody with the problem bothered to check which revision causes it, and all you can hear now that's just caused by outdated drivers and stuff(intel itself probably doesn't support those chips anymore lols;p).
If you really care about that problem, you could try some older 0.9.9 builds from here and try to find which one really broke it. Start from testing the oldest there r4690 if it doesn't work the only major thing that changed in GSdx from r4600 was texture cache and only major thing which changed in the builds itself is the fact that r4600 was the last released version using VS2008, anything past is using VS2010, not sure if any of that could cause your problem but even ignoring it's speed intel graphics generally have loads of problems no other graphics chip has;].
In case that oldest version from there works, next check the middle one between r4690 and latest, and continue checking between one that works and one that doesn't in few tries you should get to few enough builds that only one of them affects GSdx and that will be the problematic one;p.

Anyway even if you do find a problematic revision it doesn't guarantee it will be fixed, it's questionable why would you really care;p. There are probably very few games this chip could run at any playable speed anyway and you could just use old gsdx with latest pcsx2 if you really need to update anything. Updating GSdx would be kind of pointless for you couse any flashy things and added shaders would just make that chip crawl even at those games which you could consider playable earlier.
(03-13-2013, 04:29 AM)miseru99 Wrote: @OP This bug was mentioned already a few times since the official release of 1.0.0, but since those old intel chips are too weak to give any decent speed nobody with the problem bothered to check which revision causes it, and all you can hear now that's just caused by outdated drivers and stuff(intel itself probably doesn't support those chips anymore lols;p).
If you really care about that problem, you could try some older 0.9.9 builds from here and try to find which one really broke it. Start from testing the oldest there r4690 if it doesn't work the only major thing that changed in GSdx from r4600 was texture cache and only major thing which changed in the builds itself is the fact that r4600 was the last released version using VS2008, anything past is using VS2010, not sure if any of that could cause your problem but even ignoring it's speed intel graphics generally have loads of problems no other graphics chip has;].
In case that oldest version from there works, next check the middle one between r4690 and latest, and continue checking between one that works and one that doesn't in few tries you should get to few enough builds that only one of them affects GSdx and that will be the problematic one;p.

Anyway even if you do find a problematic revision it doesn't guarantee it will be fixed, it's questionable why would you really care;p. There are probably very few games this chip could run at any playable speed anyway and you could just use old gsdx with latest pcsx2 if you really need to update anything. Updating GSdx would be kind of pointless for you couse any flashy things and added shaders would just make that chip crawl even at those games which you could consider playable earlier.

thanks for your troubles , i guess i will stick to 4600 then Rolleyes

and i could get around 30-40 fps with 2 games i tried i guess thats playable
and someone asked for the sc

guess that there are a problem with vs10,just noticed that there is an error" program has requested a runtime to terminate in an unusual way" and the latest drivers of g33 came in 2009 so probably they wont work

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

so i guess this runtime error cant be fixed now ,for the cause of future development ?
Didn't saw the edit earlier;p.
To begin with do you have VS2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) installed? Reinstall it anyway if you aren't sure, by the looks of it you don't have any VS2010 redistributable and you need the linked SP1 version for PCSX2 to run correctly. Edit: It wouldn't run without I guess, and throw out some missing dll, if you downloaded any dll and put inside pcsx2 directory, delete that;p, it's not a proper way of handling runtime dll's, always install full package.