GSdx-ogl speed increase
Let's try differently. Do a debug build Smile (with --debug)

Retry, it will create a Debug.txt file that contains openGL error. I hope I will get something before the crash. If the file is empty keep the debug build run it under gdb
Inside gdb use the following command
Quote:handle SIGSEGV noprint
run
Play until it crash. Then try this command
Quote:thread apply all bt full

Sponsored links

I do get these errors in the debug.txt when running with the dev build.

Type:Error ID:0 Severity:High Message:GL_INVALID_VALUE in glBufferStorage(flags)
Type:Error ID:0 Severity:High Message:GL_INVALID_OPERATION in glMapBufferRange(invalid write flag)
Type:Error ID:0 Severity:High Message:GL_INVALID_VALUE in glBufferStorage(flags)
Type:Error ID:0 Severity:High Message:GL_INVALID_OPERATION in glMapBufferRange(invalid write flag)

Not sure if it's what you need though. I will post what I get when the debug build is finished.
Okay, I get the same messages as above when I run the Debug build. Let me know if you need me to run it in gdb.
Which mesa version do you have? Gdb won't be useful.
I need to check the specification otherwise I understand the issue.
I'm using Mesa 10.5.2
Thanks. Issue fixed normally. Please retry and check again the content of the debug file.
The new build causes the computer to lock up then my screen goes blank after about two seconds. I couldn't access virtual terminal so I had to hard reboot it, and the debug.txt is blank.
Nice it works much better ^^
Well I'm using AMD hardware so this is basically normal behaviour.