GSdx questions
I downloaded the latest version of GSdx from the plugin's topic and replaced the files that came with Pcsx2. Now the screenshots work. Still no movie capture, but I can live without that.

Sponsored links

well you've got someone here who has been able to get it to work Tongue

(06-23-2009, 06:51 PM)DarkRudra Wrote: Pressing F12 brings up a "Capture settings" window, but nothing seems to be captured. If I put in a file name like "C:\Program Files\Pcsx2\test.avi" and click okay, wait a bit, then press F12 again, I just get the same window.
that just means it's trying to save it in folder it doesn't have permissions to (which would be normal for vista users if you don't start pcsx2 as admin, since it's saved in the program files folder)

(06-23-2009, 06:51 PM)DarkRudra Wrote: Neither one gets filled with any screenshots when I press F8.
same thing as above Tongue

(06-23-2009, 06:51 PM)DarkRudra Wrote: GSdx also saved the screenshots as larger images when I used it in older versions, which I liked because it gave me flexibility in resizing them.
you could increase the internal resolution and it'll save as the size you choose Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
I was running it on XP with an admin user. I tried to save the movies in a subfolder of My Documents too, but that didn't create a file either.
what version were you using? Smile
Windows 7 64bit

I just downloaded the PCSX2 0.9.6 Installer from the site and used that. The version of GSdx in that identifies itself in the config window as GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14.
i remember that the recording wouldn't work if i tried to use some codecs but it would work if i tried others that are in the list Mellow
Windows 7 64bit