GSdx
I have a problem getting Gsdx10 to appear, I've installed all the latest drivers for my computer and I have installed the latest DirectX. I tried again to install r3878 but still no Gsdx10, I'm positive my GPU supports DirectX10 as I used it fine on 0.9.6 but it was only when I started using 0.9.7 revisions that it no longer appeared... Sad

Anyone have an idea about this?
<REDACTED>

Sponsored links

Make sure you have the latest DirectX by running the redistributable:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...ceb6d8fa8d
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Thanks, downloading I'll try it out.
<REDACTED>
Alas Sad It still is not appearing.
<REDACTED>
Hmmm... your signature is confusing, you have currently Vista or 7?
If not 7 you may still need the vista platform update in the first post in this thread.
I'm using Vista at the moment, I don't have any service packs *I think* I just wasn't sure what Gabest meant, it just confused me because I could use Gsdx10 in 0.9.6, but if I need an OS upgrade I'll just wait untill Christmas then Happy. Thanks Shadow Lady.
<REDACTED>
Not an upgrade, just an update, Vista SP2 and the platform updates that is.
Hello people!! I need some help here!

I don't know how to explain because every time I initialize PCX2 I have a different behavior from the program. But some times appears on my monitor that the program has problems with GSdx. It continues saying that maybe I have incorrect drives/hardware or maybe they just are not supported. After that I initialize the program and everything works great, but my fps rate goes down when I start use it. For example; when I try to configure the system (accessing memory card to format or just to configure idiom and other parameters INSIDE the emulation) my fps rate downs a lot (from 60 to 20, 24). This happens when I'm playing games too. I was testing FIFA 11 today had had the same problem. I can use the game perfectly in menus, but when I try to play against any other club the fps rate goes down again to 14..15...I don't know if it's clear 'cause I don't understand much of this and I'm not fluently in English (from Brazil).

My PC:
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.40GZ
Windows 7 64bits
RAM: 3GB
Video: GeForce 8400 GS 512MB
Motherboard: ASUS socket 775 model P5KPL-AM
I think the slowdown with FIFA 11 is an issue with EA sports games or atleast the newer EA sports games. Madden 11 suffers from the same slowdown.
I will test another game. But the problem persists because when I try to use PCX2 without DVD ou ISOs the fps frames goes down when I try to configure the system. Anyway, it is good to know this!