GSdx
Yea I tried that. Still crashes after a little while, definitely not playable for me.

Sponsored links

Is there any reason why the PCSX2 binaries don't come prepatched with the 4GB patch? It didn't work for geoxile but supposedly it's needed for some games so it'd probably save you guys some troubleshooting time on the forums rather than having to direct people to it. Unless it's a registry edit or something that makes that a problem...
It can cause problems when editing.
CPU:
Intel Core2 Duo T5450 (1.666 GHz)
[Image: gzztty.png]
GPU:
Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (500 MHz)
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
RAM: DDR2-666 (2 GB)
---
Not a gaming PC, but I'll try to get a better one in the future.
I think I've solved the Burnout Revenge purple windows bug. Apparently on my PC the Gdsx AVX plug-in does not render those properly, use different plug-in. SSSE3 appears to render them properly.
any hope of fixing the black background and shadows in Xenosaga Episode III?
I doubt it without software mode since no one is actively working on GSdx(and hasn't been for some time now).
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
That sucks. Where are you GSdx workers??
So....if no one officially works on the plugin, why bother keeping this thread open for it? Ain't that kinda counterproductive and disappointingly deceptive of new and familiar users alike? Someone makes a bug report and are told flat out that it's vain since the project has been ragequit from the developers. Fan-freaking-tastic. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong but man, that blows, because well, that means that users will not only be forced to use software mode, but that said plugin will forever remain stagnant. And I highly doubt there are enough people out there who would ever write a new plugin from scratch as one, lack of interest/motivation and two, that would take an incredibly long time to get to a level where it would be functional. Yes, I'll get off my soapbox, but the issue still remains; the GSdx thread is counterproductive since the plugin might as well be labeled dead and the fact remains that no one is out there with the interest and motivation to write a less seemingly convoluted plugin. Well there goes progress.

Am I wrong? What this means is PS2 emulation will remain stagnant, does it not? I now officially doubt that the graphical issues plaguing PCSX2 will ever be fixed.
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio
It does suck, yes. But still the thread should remain open to catalogue reports, just in case Gabest does ever come back or in case someone else decides to try to decipher his code.

Although I should clarify what I said - I said no one was working on it and hadn't been in a long time. That's not completely true, as gregory works on the OGL mode of it from time to time.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(08-25-2014, 12:49 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: It does suck, yes. But still the thread should remain open to catalogue reports, just in case Gabest does ever come back or in case someone else decides to try to decipher his code.

Although I should clarify what I said - I said no one was working on it and hadn't been in a long time. That's not completely true, as gregory works on the OGL mode of it from time to time.

I don't find that to be very consoling, but whatevs. I don't exactly have high hopes of any of the major bugs getting fixed. C'est la vie.
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio