GSdx
I already made a post in the staff section of this forum asking the Admins/Coders to help Gabest out with the GitHub situation.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

looks like gabest disappeared again
Poof.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I doubt he'll come back in at least another five years.
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio
Lol, nice. Hit confirming xD
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
(10-04-2014, 07:01 PM)nintendo85 Wrote: I doubt he'll come back in at least another five years.

That may depend upon how yummy DX12 is to him Pac-Man.
Today, using the latest build, I realised that vsync doesn't work in many situations, depending on 2 variables:

1- The game.
2- Internal resolution.

Every game has a different point in which vsync breaks. Vsync works in all games I tried at native resolution. It sometimes works in software mode, and sometimes it doesn't (I'd say 50% of the time). In many games it still works at 2xIR, and only in a few of them it worked at 3xIR or more (the higher the resolution, less games work vsynched).

Examples:

- FFXII: up to 3xIR, software mode works.
- DBZ Tenkaichi 3: up to 2xIR, SM works.
- DBZ IW: up to 2xIR, SM doesn't work.
- Soul Calibur 3: up to 2xIR.
- Castlevania LoI: up to 4xIR.
- Dragon Quest V: good, up to 6xIR, but broken in software mode.
- FFX International: up to 5xIR.
- KH2FM+: seems to work fine up to 5xIR most of the time, SM breaks vsync.

It seems very random, and it's very annoying. I don't know why it changes from game to game Wacko. Vsync has always been pretty unreliable in pcsx2 Sad.

Edit: wait, vsync is set outside of the graphics plugin. This doesn't belong here then, lol.
Edit2: or maybe it does, since it depends on IR.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR
(10-05-2014, 12:34 AM)masterotaku Wrote: Today, using the latest build, I realised that vsync doesn't work in many situations, depending on 2 variables:

1- The game.
2- Internal resolution.

Every game has a different point in which vsync breaks. Vsync works in all games I tried at native resolution. It sometimes works in software mode, and sometimes it doesn't (I'd say 50% of the time). In many games it still works at 2xIR, and only in a few of them it worked at 3xIR or more (the higher the resolution, less games work vsynched).

Examples:

- FFXII: up to 3xIR, software mode works.
- DBZ Tenkaichi 3: up to 2xIR, SM works.
- DBZ IW: up to 2xIR, SM doesn't work.
- Soul Calibur 3: up to 2xIR.
- Castlevania LoI: up to 4xIR.
- Dragon Quest V: good, up to 6xIR, but broken in software mode.
- FFX International: up to 5xIR.
- KH2FM+: seems to work fine up to 5xIR most of the time, SM breaks vsync.

It seems very random, and it's very annoying. I don't know why it changes from game to game Wacko. Vsync has always been pretty unreliable in pcsx2 Sad.

Edit: wait, vsync is set outside of the graphics plugin. This doesn't belong here then, lol.
Edit2: or maybe it does, since it depends on IR.

Vsync is handled by desktop composition in windows 7 unless you disabled it or disable aero. considering GSDX only does windowed and windowed full screen it has no exclusive full screen that i am aware of. I have not had vsync actual enabled in pcsx2 in forever. when i had XP was probably last time i had it enabled in pcsx2

I have FFXII and Castlevania LOI and vsync looks fine to me regardless of what scale i use.
(10-07-2014, 04:29 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Vsync is handled by desktop composition in windows 7 unless you disabled it or disable aero. considering GSDX only does windowed and windowed full screen it has no exclusive full screen that i am aware of.
I automatically disable desktop composition (Aero) when opening PCSX2, and of course I have enabled vsync in PCSX2. If I don't disable Aero, performance is worse and games have stuttering and worse input lag. Aero also affects Dolphin, but having a true fullscreen mode makes it work correctly without disabling Aero.

Yes, I'm very sensitive about tearing, stuttering, motion blur, etc, except for color accuracy (I have protanomaly, I think).

I may create an issue in Git about this one of these days.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR
Well good news for you, I believe Blyss Sarania was looking into possibly implementing exclusive fullscreen. Also you shouldn't need to disable Aero...your rig is basically the same as mine and I don't get any performance hit. I could even play some games in 3x back when all I was using was the 4670k's IGP. The only difference is I'm on Windows 8.1, which I know does better in games, but the difference can't be THAT different. :-\

P.S. How are the temps on your 4670k? I'm thinking of OC'ing mine soon. What cooler are you using? I was suggested a CM Hyper 212 EVO
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU