GSdx
I know Raw Danger has some rendering issue that makes it run poorly in hardware. I haven't seen this in software yet though.
Does the bug occur when you start the game in software and get to this scene?

Sponsored links

ahh, I understand your question. you suspected whether he cycled through software mode with F9 during the problem. so, you asked him to start the game using software mode and proceed to the issue. but, does that cause any differences ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-10-2015, 04:20 PM)rama Wrote: I know Raw Danger has some rendering issue that makes it run poorly in hardware. I haven't seen this in software yet though.
Does the bug occur when you start the game in software and get to this scene?

Hi rama. Please note that this only occurs in the Type-A demo disk for Raw Danger, not Raw Danger itself.

EDIT: This bug does occur if you start the game in software rendering and get in-game (it occurs during any in-game segments, not just particular scenes) on both the dx9 and dx11 renderer. It also occurs if you switch in-game, so it doesn't make a difference.

As for the retail release of Raw Danger, I feel I should add that the Japanese version of the game has a CRC hack that makes the game run much better, but this CRC hack is not applied to the US version (even though it works just fine with the US version).
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Okay, I happen to have run out of "Type-A demo disks" Tongue2
(02-11-2015, 12:58 AM)rama Wrote: Okay, I happen to have run out of "Type-A demo disks" Tongue2

Well, it is a demo disk, which is free software. I'm not sure on the legalities of distributing it around, though. I'm already skimping that "FOR JAPAN ONLY" on the back of the case. Tongue

If it is legal to distribute, I can send it to you if you want to take a look at it. Alternatively, I can take more gs dumps.

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Well, alternatively, if the demo disk ISN'T legal to distribute, and the actual disk is needed to do testing in software mode (the gs plays in hardware rendering, I don't know if there's a parameter to replay it in software rendering), the first demo disk isn't that uncommon, and usually goes for ~$4 if anyone bids on these at all (and that's how I got mine).

There is currently an auction for one on Yahoo JP that I can link to if anyone would be interested in picking up a copy for testing, although additional fees will cost you around ~15-20 dollars extra if you order from the US via proxy.

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Can someone please compile a SSE2 version of this plugin (for Enthusia)? Thx!

http://www.tocaedit.com/2014/12/before-a...lugin.html
I'll give it a try but, don't expect It anytime soon Tongue2
PS: Isn't this merged to pcsx2 yet ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-22-2015, 11:36 AM)ssakash Wrote: I'll give it a try but, don't expect It anytime soon Tongue2
PS: Isn't this merged to pcsx2 yet ?
good luck then .
Ninja
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
I thought this fix was merged to pcsx2 so, it should work with all other instructions sets. It didn't work before since, precompiled binary only works on AVX.
- Refraction