GSdx
Maybe try to contact Asmodean. My number of pending task seems already close enough of the infinite Wink

Sponsored links

(05-20-2015, 08:56 PM)gregory Wrote: Maybe try to contact Asmodean. My number of pending task seems already close enough of the infinite Wink

I sent email via the forums, shall see what happens.

Either way great work on opengl it seem as fast DX11 now, and about as compatible too
Good Smile Did you force the multi-thread option in the nvidia driver ?

Potentially with accurate_blend rendering could be better on opengl Tongue2
(05-20-2015, 10:13 PM)gregory Wrote: Good Smile Did you force the multi-thread option in the nvidia driver ?

Potentially with accurate_blend rendering could be better on opengl Tongue2

I didnt force anything what was defualt setup is what was used, speed wise to FFX seem to run same speed and graphically look the same other then the no gsdx shader.

If it not enabled by default or an option in the ui I general dont mess with it.

As for nvidia drivers thing that is set to auto if your talking about thread optimize
Potentially on is faster. Or maybe auto works !
(05-20-2015, 11:05 PM)gregory Wrote: Potentially on is faster. Or maybe auto works !
I will test and see, but thread optimize has always been set to auto

Thread Optimize On/OFF/Auto all seem to be about the same speed in FFX intro with limiter off. looks to have same min same max fps then again i dont think i ever seen any game benfit or suffer from that option, so long as it stay 60fsp when limiter is on on i never cared, and most game i play all keep the 60fps in game baring a few games and scenes
(05-20-2015, 07:49 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I thought everyone had forgot about it >_>
Never! It helps in too many situations.

(05-20-2015, 07:49 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Either way avih had suggested a nicer way to do it. I should look in to it once I finish writing the news article.
Great! Thank you, Blyss. And what if for lulz and future purposes you increase the maximum overclocking to at least 200%? There may be some benefits in games with unlocked fps that (may) need more than 150% OC. Like using CPUs from 5 or 7 years in the future to play Shadow of the Colossus at constant 60fps.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR
Due to the way the current cycle timing works it's not possible to increase it much further. The %s are best case guesses anyway, depending on the game the highest setting could be a lot more than 150%.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
@ gregory

I just want to say great job you doing with OpenGL last time i tried VP2, DQ8 with OpenGL they game had broken graphics all over the place and in menus and now it looks as good as DX11

We just need Asmodean to reappear so we can fiqure out how to get the shader going with OpenGL
Honestly various improvement comes from GL4.5 possibility. However some games are now better on opengl Tongue2 Dx seriously lags behind Tongue2