GSdx
That's because the feedback effect doesn't work properly in hardware, can't remember why, but it essentially blit's the screen and sends it back to the emulator, but this has only ever worked in software mode.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

Oh hm it must have been other fatal frame games then
[Image: newsig.jpg]
what happens when you get closer? i have an issue in Dark Cloud 2 when if i am a certain distance away i cannot snap a picture, however you can in software mode. i wonder if they are related.

to reproduce the issue: in hardware mode, load a save when you have access to the outside and the camera, at midnight try to take a picture of the moon, you wonder be able to, it will be an idealess picture, switch to software mode and snap the picture again and you will get the idea for it.
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
software mode works fine but I'm wondering if it would be at all possible to have GSdx master Gregory fix it so it will work in hardware mode. since I want to do an HD Let's Play of the game and the only way to get HD is in hardware mode.
You could also mod the iso to set its resolution to HD but that could cause some other issues, besides bad performance with SW @HD
Latest PCSX2 build (3debd3a)- selecting round sprite and align sprite do nothing to fix the vertical lines that appear in some games when upscaling to make graphics better (trying to play colin mcrae rally 3 with higher rez). This feature worked in a prior build - anybody able to fix it?
(07-08-2015, 01:34 PM)JaredKFan Wrote: Latest PCSX2 build (3debd3a)- selecting round sprite and align sprite do nothing to fix the vertical lines that appear in some games when upscaling to make graphics better (trying to play colin mcrae rally 3 with higher rez). This feature worked in a prior build - anybody able to fix it?
Works here.
(07-08-2015, 07:48 PM)mirh Wrote: Works here.

Doesn't work for me for some reason - I just got a new gaming rig for my birthday that has dual NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980 graphics cards. so not sure what the issue is.
sli isnt compatible with pcsx2, could that be causing problems?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-08-2015, 08:21 PM)refraction Wrote: sli isnt compatible with pcsx2, could that be causing problems?

Perhaps. But I am not sure how to tell the computer (or NVIDIA control panel) to turn off SLI when playing PCSX2.