GSdx
Its in the nvcp to disable sli, you can even use nvidia inspector to disable sli on per profiles basis.

Sponsored links

Yeah I disabled SLI for PCSX2 Smile (i had to add it manually to the 3d settings area of the nvidia control panel).
How do I get the latest version of GSDX?
Also the one I have 0.1.14 doesn't keep my settings in configure after I press ok.
you can get the latest GSDX version along with the development versions of PCSX2 : http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
"Switch to GSDx software rendering when a FMV plays" no longer functions in the git builds of GSDx. Is this a known issue, I did a search and didn't find anything about it, maybe i wasn't thorough enough.
(08-27-2015, 12:26 AM)chane2k1 Wrote: "Switch to GSDx software rendering when a FMV plays" no longer functions in the git builds of GSDx. Is this a known issue, I did a search and didn't find anything about it, maybe i wasn't thorough enough.

are you sure it's not just the text in the titlebar isn't changing?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-27-2015, 12:32 AM)refraction Wrote: are you sure it's not just the text in the titlebar isn't changing?

I'm not seeing the change in the console either when it used to state which mode it had changed to. Kingdom Hearts renders garbage around the video image in hardware mode but when i set GSDx to software in the config it looks correct.

Edit: I was trying to find an older pairing of pcsx2 and gsdx where it was working, but i haven't :/ . Sorry, I just didn't recall having to switch into software mode using F9 for this title for FMVs.
(08-27-2015, 12:26 AM)chane2k1 Wrote: "Switch to GSDx software rendering when a FMV plays" no longer functions in the git builds of GSDx. Is this a known issue, I did a search and didn't find anything about it, maybe i wasn't thorough enough.

this is not done automatically as far as i know,
Please post the full emulog after you observed the missing switch.