GSdx
It's a PS1 & PS2 Emulator plugin.
i was searching for new pad plugin for my ps1 emulator that i found lilypad works in my ssspsx and then copied all my ps2 plugins into its plugin folder and see GSDX in the video plugins works too.

Both lilypad and GSDX are PS1&PS2 Plugins.
If you search in ngemu you can see they stated that too.

I don't know why they don't introduce all features of their nice plugins.
Maybe they're busy on the development of their plugins.

I know so many people looking for this in their driver configuration:
So i have to say that there is a hidden option available in the plugin that they can use too.
Just put this into the gsdx.ini:
Vsync=1

Quote:7. Vsync option doesn't available in the configuration dialogbox but can be used through the ini.

Sponsored links

Vsync is not needed in Windows Vista/7 when running Aero. Tongue2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
If you Disable framelimiting in Emulator then you have to enable Vsync to have a normal speed (60fps) in Emulator.
Maybe it works as a framelimiter.

So the reason for my post:
1. You don't need Vsync as Vsync (Vertical Sync) In Vista and 7 but in older versions of windows need.
2. In any version of windows When you don't want framelimiting of emulator then you need Vsync as framelimiter.

The main reason i don't like framelimiter of epsxe is that it's always get between 58-62 fps and make an interval and i think it's not so accurate.

but By using Pete's limiter i have 59-60 fps.

And i don't know about GSDX but it seems to be more accurate than epsxe because that interval doesn't happen.
#2 Bug Report for GSDX r4956 in [PS1] Emulators:
---------------------------
11. Right Side of the Screen is missing for some games. (Syphon Filter Games)
    =>    
(The first image is GSDX with problem and the second image is Pete's OGL2 with a game Fix enabled.)

In pete's Plugin there is an option available to fix these games that named [Expand Screen Width: Shows the full area in capcom 2D fighters].
By Enabling this; games that have this problem will be fixed and it have no effect in other games.

==================================

#1 Bug Report for GSDX r4956 in [PS1] Emulators

wow, this plugin has a lot of potential! very high accuracy levels. i just hope development does not stop. or has it? Sad any updates guys?

also, can anyone point me to the latest version of this plugin? i'm sorta lost in the hundreds of pages of this thread. lol.

thank you all! ^_^
Is the Game "Trivial Pursuit © EA" fixable or anyone got it to work right?!?

Some Pictures captured by Fraps and i used "Pcsx2-r4967" -

thx and keep up the good work Smile
Hi everybody!
It would be nice if GSdx switchs between resolutions as needed (if the PS2 asks for a 256x240, 320x240 or 384x240, switchs to one of these resolutions, whetever is available).

-Javier Donoso
When 'native' is checked GSdx switches to the native resolution of the game, so I guess what you're asking for is already there.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-15-2011, 02:57 AM)Bositman Wrote: When 'native' is checked GSdx switches to the native resolution of the game, so I guess what you're asking for is already there.
I mean, make GSdx change the window size to match PS2 framebuffer resolution.
OK and what would you gain from this? Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]