GSdx
Nope, at least it shouldn't without changes in the plugin itself and those new features are rather useless for it. DX11 in GSdx actually uses same code as DX10;p since the DX11 features weren't useful either.

Sponsored links

11.2's new feaure of prt etc might be helpful depending on how the hardware plugin does it but that's probably about it
Hello, I have bugs to report.
Game: Suikoden Tactics [USA]
PCSX2 Versions: v1.0, r5622
Plugins used: GSdx 5620 0.1.16

Description: When using coop or casting spells in game, wrong alpha occurs during the effect when using gsdx hardware dx9 or dx11. All hacks off.
[attachment=44794]
Gsdx software do not have this problem.
[attachment=44795]
I believe this problem always exists, since I also have this problem long time ago. None of the hacks fixes this problem.

edit: Disabling CRCs fixes this bug, but causes screen to get covered in dark fog.
Hi all
when i press pgup on my laptop
in console window it shows gsdx: post-processing shader is now enabled
don't u think it should be gsdx: fxaa is now enabled ?
& i didn't see any difference with it or without it
i'm using official r5350 version & latest gs plugin from svn
sse41 r5632 !!
^
About the console info it's post processing shader not fxaa right now since we have external shaders and you can use any shader we want, including writing own ones(HLSL).
And when it comes to default fxaa, it's effect differs depending on game and res you're using, it basically helps with jaggies blurring them out slightly, at times this means very subtle change.
I've found out that FXAA for some reason doesn't work when Bob ttf (and probably bff) deinterlacing is enabled.
(07-02-2013, 09:06 PM)miseru99 Wrote: ^
About the console info it's post processing shader not fxaa right now since we have external shaders and you can use any shader we want, including writing own ones(HLSL).
And when it comes to default fxaa, it's effect differs depending on game and res you're using, it basically helps with jaggies blurring them out slightly, at times this means very subtle change.

how can i get fxaa to work ?
how can i add custom shader to it ?
it doesn't affecting my game,but 8-9 fps drops by enabling it
i'm using 2x native resolution in God Of War 2,thanks Smile
If it slows down then for sure it is activated already;p. The shader code works, you just doesn't see it, so the effect is probably too subtle for your sight. With small monitor/bad sight you might use zoom to actually see what it does, but if that would be the case you seriously wouldn't need any AA at all to begin with;p. AA is typically useful mostly with HDTV's and fairy static 3D games and that's also only if your sight is good enough. In fast paced slashers like GOW it has little to no sense unless you're making screenshots since you'll be too absorbed into gameplay to actually care or even notice it.

AA effects over pcsx2 are overrated anyway ~ with low res textures as they are which AA doesn't affect at all, original post processing mostly non existent in hw mode, improving just one factor might feel nice, but is far from any real excitement.;p I would say in this situation e-peen factor has much more to say than an actual improvement.

To use a custom shader you just put it in pcsx2 directory making sure the file is named "shader.fx" also it'll more likely work only with DX renderer, not even sure if GL supports external shaders already, but I'm quite sure they would need to be converted from HLSL to GLSL.
(07-03-2013, 08:46 AM)miseru99 Wrote: If it slows down then for sure it is activated already;p. The shader code works, you just doesn't see it, so the effect is probably too subtle for your sight. With small monitor/bad sight you might use zoom to actually see what it does, but if that would be the case you seriously wouldn't need any AA at all to begin with;p. AA is typically useful mostly with HDTV's and fairy static 3D games and that's also only if your sight is good enough. In fast paced slashers like GOW it has little to no sense unless you're making screenshots since you'll be too absorbed into gameplay to actually care or even notice it.

AA effects over pcsx2 are overrated anyway ~ with low res textures as they are which AA doesn't affect at all, original post processing mostly non existent in hw mode, improving just one factor might feel nice, but is far from any real excitement.;p I would say in this situation e-peen factor has much more to say than an actual improvement.

To use a custom shader you just put it in pcsx2 directory making sure the file is named "shader.fx" also it'll more likely work only with DX renderer, not even sure if GL supports external shaders already, but I'm quite sure they would need to be converted from HLSL to GLSL.

ok thanks for all u'r help Smile
Dunno if this is the right place to put this. And i'm pretty sure this has been brought up before.

But what is stopping us from using the xBR shader here: http://board.byuu.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2248
instead of biliner?

Or Asmodean, Would it be possible to implement in your shader?
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64