GSdx
Dude, just run it. Did you even read the first post? Just because you have DX 11 or 10 or whatever doesn't mean that these don't get internal updates. A system with Windows 7 has DX9,10 and 11 working simultaneously. Even if the system supports DX 11, your DX9 or 10 can be out of date.
You get a problem, program tells you to use a certain update to work around it, you don't because you know better (?) and you keep asking how to fix the problem. Makes so much sense....
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

The problem is that lots of people get stuck here. Idk what else to do.
Maybe silently download and install the update, without ever telling them Tongue2
please do. I don't know why people wouldn't update their directx 9.0c.
Laptop
Intel Core 2 Duo PM8600 @ 2.4 GHz
4 GB DDR3 1066 RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3670 512 MB

Desktop
AMD Phenom II x2 550 (unlocked to 4)@ 3.5ghz
4 GB DDR3 1600 RAM
Sapphire 5770 1GB
(02-21-2010, 01:32 AM)cloud8521 Wrote: i am having a problem with devil may cry. the only way to fix it is to turn on software, but 6then it runs slowly and looks terrible.

[Image: 2a5huol.png]

problem is outlined in green, and gets worse into the game itself. it gets copied over. as the lower green box shows.

sorry to quote myself but anyone know what i can do?
I know this problem, I have the same one with my PAL copy here. The only solution I found up to now is switching from SuperVU to MicroVU, look if it's fixed, if not, switch back to SuperVU, look again, if not, switch to MicroVU a.s.o. Somewhen it'll be right, but if you then pause the emulator and continue again (without changing anything), the issue will be back again. No real fix, but it's odd that switching from SuperVU to MicroVU and back again can "fix" something like this. It also just happened for me when I was eventually switching from MicroVU to SuperVU, not the other way around. But this might be just coincidence.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.
(02-27-2010, 03:16 AM)Bright-Warrior Wrote: I know this problem, I have the same one with my PAL copy here. The only solution I found up to now is switching from SuperVU to MicroVU, look if it's fixed, if not, switch back to SuperVU, look again, if not, switch to MicroVU a.s.o. Somewhen it'll be right, but if you then pause the emulator and continue again (without changing anything), the issue will be back again. No real fix, but it's odd that switching from SuperVU to MicroVU and back again can "fix" something like this. It also just happened for me when I was eventually switching from MicroVU to SuperVU, not the other way around. But this might be just coincidence.

wow that did it. thats quite odd. so think it is the gpu plugin or the beta build of the emulator itself?
I tried this once again and today even just pausing and resuming the emulator did the job (also tried this yesterday, but wasn't working, before you guys think I'd be that dumb not trying this first Tongue). Don't know why this wasn't working yesterday, but now I guess switching SuperVU and MicroVU was not the trick, just pausing and unpausing the emulator^^.

(02-27-2010, 08:17 AM)cloud8521 Wrote: [...]
wow that did it. thats quite odd. so think it is the gpu plugin or the beta build of the emulator itself?

It seems to be a GSDX bug, since both, the r1888 beta and the stable 0.9.6., give me the same result with a new GSDX version. But when I use the old one from 0.9.6. the subtitles are fine.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.
I have a problem with Romance of the Three Kingdoms VII and Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII. For VII it isn't a huge problem yet, but just strain on my eyes. On VIII is actually affects gameplay. I'll try to get some screenshots up later, but the text is very blurry and the color is wierd. I heard that it has something to do with background highlighting...

Also on a side note is Gabeset going to return :\? It seems to have been a while since he was on. Not complaining, but curious to whether he's still working on Gsdx plugins or retired?
(02-27-2010, 04:34 PM)Bright-Warrior Wrote: I tried this once again and today even just pausing and resuming the emulator did the job (also tried this yesterday, but wasn't working, before you guys think I'd be that dumb not trying this first Tongue). Don't know why this wasn't working yesterday, but now I guess switching SuperVU and MicroVU was not the trick, just pausing and unpausing the emulator^^.

(02-27-2010, 08:17 AM)cloud8521 Wrote: [...]

It seems to be a GSDX bug, since both, the r1888 beta and the stable 0.9.6., give me the same result with a new GSDX version. But when I use the old one from 0.9.6. the subtitles are fine.

fixed that but made a whole new problem, without both on at the same time it makes the emulator itself go insanely slow, that you cant even exit.
so i just put up with it to the game end. but i found that it will randomly fix itself... and can be fixed bu just making a save state then reloading it. small chance of fixing the sound on a few cut's and that issue.
rama can you please add scaler option 5x and 6x?cause some of us including me have hardware that can take advantage of it,also the new ati video cars and the following nvidia cards have lots of ram and will easily do well with it