GTA 3 stuck at "taking out the laundry".
Hello, when I'm playing GTA 3 at PCSX 2 version 1.3.0 (git) and when I'm starting the mission "taking out the laundry", when the name of the mission appears, the background sound keeps playing, (very low sound, not someone talking), but the game dosen't continue. Please help.

Processor: Inten Core 2 Duo (2.1 GHz)
RAM: 3.00 GB
Operating system: Windows 7 (64 bit)

Sponsored links

Not a valid bug report. Will be moved.
(11-03-2014, 05:06 PM)Coornio Wrote: Not a valid bug report. Will be moved.

I'm sorry, what do you mean by "Will be moved."?
(11-03-2014, 05:13 PM)Pardeep01 Wrote: I'm sorry, what do you mean by "Will be moved."?

he mentioned you posted this in the inappropriate place and it will be moved to the place where it is appropriate.

by the way, did you try software mdoe.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Please post your PCSX2 settings and Emulog.

I've played GTA3 from start to end with no issues on PCSX2 so there shouldn't be any issues with any mission.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(11-03-2014, 05:14 PM)s.sakash Wrote: he mentioned you posted this in the inappropriate place and it will be moved to the place where it is appropriate.

by the way, did you try software mdoe.

Nope, not working.

(11-03-2014, 05:06 PM)Coornio Wrote: Not a valid bug report. Will be moved.

Can you please send me the link where it is going to be posted? Thank you.

(11-03-2014, 05:18 PM)xRyudo Wrote: Please post your PCSX2 settings and Emulog.

I've played GTA3 from start to end with no issues on PCSX2 so there shouldn't be any issues with any mission.

I don't know what's up with me but it's not continuing after that.
huh, that's weird sw mode doesn't help it, then probably it's a bad rip try, ripping a iso again.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Can you show both the emulog.txt and your settings?

Also coornio, please do not post, "will be moved", as it's not relevant to the op's problem.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
and can you record the gameplay when there is a sound but,nothing loads this isn't a necessity but, just out of curiosity but, please be sure to post the emulog...
- Refraction
(11-03-2014, 05:38 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Can you show both the emulog.txt and your settings?

Also coornio, please do not post, "will be moved", as it's not relevant to the op's problem.

Here is the text file: https://sites.google.com/site/pardeepgam...ects=0&d=1

Yes, all the information that you need is provided in the pictures. But I just figured out that not only with "taking out the laundry" but with all the missions it's doing the same problem. And when I press escape and resume the game again, the screen is all black. At the starting the game was perfect but I don't know whats happening now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)