GTA LCS slows terribly
Hi,

I'm new in this thing, so ofc, I need help.
Because, for some reason GTA Liberty City Stories on PCSX2 working horrible.
It worked better on my phone, maybe because I have potato PC?

AMD R7 200 Series (I don't know which 200, it's just what PCSX2, GPU-Z and graphic card drivers said)
Intel inside Pentium G3220@3GHz
8GB of RAM 1600MHz

Sponsored links

Liberty ciry stories on your phone does not have to emulate a full PS2 system and run code that was designed for said PS2 system. I am guessing you are talking about the native android/ios game and not running the PSP version on PPSSPP since you would have performance issues on a phone in that game (maybe the nvidia devices might handle it ok)

You might want to try setting "allow 8 bit textures" under the graphic plugin settings

Also what version of PCSX2 are you running and if you open device manager on your pc under "display adapters" it will show what graphics card you have?
your PC isn't a potato pcsx2-wise.
but GTA LCS is quite havy to emulate under pcsx2 since it's a ***** port of the PSP version
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-20-2017, 06:28 AM)jesalvein Wrote: but GTA LCS is quite havy to emulate under pcsx2 since it's a ***** port of the PSP version

But how do you really feel?
(07-20-2017, 06:44 AM)TkSilver Wrote: But how do you really feel?
??
About the port of GTA:LCS.... Don't worry it was a bit of sarcasm that really missed the mark.
(07-20-2017, 06:48 AM)TkSilver Wrote: About the port of GTA:LCS.... Don't worry it was a bit of sarcasm that really missed the mark.

uh.
language barrier, I guess
I have checked "Allow 8 bit textures" setting and I'm using version 1.4.0.
And Um... I guess this not time to buy graphic cards (If you know why).
(07-20-2017, 06:25 AM)TkSilver Wrote: if you open device manager on your pc under "display adapters" it will show what graphics card you have?

Um... As I said - Anything shows me AMD Radeon R7 200 Series.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.