GTA SA: "ghosted" objects sliding from right to left
Whenever I drive a bit faster in a straight-ish line with my vehicle I get these ghosted objects (mostly palms) in the background sliding from right to left. Depending on daytime their visibility changes.

Any other ghosting related issue does not occur since I have followed those steps. I am playing the german version of GTA SA btw since that was my copy. A screenshot should be attached to this post

My specs:
i5-9400F (overclocked)
GTX 1660 Super
16 GB RAM at 2600 MHz
500 GB SATA SSD in an M.2 format

Thank you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

At first glance, it looks like you are using Skipdraw/Skip Draw Range and no Auto Flush. Can you post your emulog's information here? If you use the current PCSX2 1.7 versions: In the emulator, click on „Tools” and tick „Enable File Logging”. Then the emulator creates a emulog.txt file in the „logs” folder of PCSX2. With PCSX2 1.6.0 and older, this file is automatically located in the „logs” folder of PCSX2.
Enable radiosity patch
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I have found the file.

Attached Files
.txt   emulog.txt (Size: 10,54 KB / Downloads: 21)
First of all you should always use the GameDB settings for each game (Automatic) and for this game the Auto Flush option is a necessary setting to fix the ghosting. However, you will still notice other minor graphics problems because the game does not work 100% bug-free if you use a hardware renderer. If it gets better with these tips, get in touch again. Smile
How do I enable the radiosity patch?

I just played around with skipdraw and it is because of that. So disabling it will remove these slides, but brings back that ghosting effect a bit, although not as bad as at the beginning of trying this game out.
Any skip draw setting is toxic for this game. If you can and want to do without the filter, you can also simply activate this patch that jesalvein suggested to you under the Patches tab in the per game settings.