[SOLVED] GTA SA skip draw hack without losing orange sky effect
Wink 
any chance we can remove GTA San Andreas ghost effect with skip draw without losing orange sky? or any fix? please help

My PC specs:
intel i7 4790k
ram 16gb
gtx 970

Pcsx version 1.5.0 (latest git at this time)
I'm using default setting (gdsx software mode)
Game: GTA San Andreas from ISO from ORIGINAL PS2 DVD Smile

UPDATE!
How to remove ghost effect and still got orange sky:
(07-29-2016, 10:22 AM)FlatOut Wrote: Yes, it seems your version of the game hasn't been added to the hack. Download and extract the following file to your PCSX2\plugins folder, and select it at the GS dropdown menu in PCSX2 by going to Config > Plugin/BIOS selector > Plugins tab.

Download: http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=60606

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Not possible. You need to wait that I have a free time slot and no higher priority. Don't hold your breath
Thank you.. i'm waiting Smile
You can play without the ghost effect and with the orange sky in hardware mode though.
(07-23-2016, 03:39 PM)FlatOut Wrote: You can play without the ghost effect and with the orange sky in hardware mode though.

Really???please tell me how Laugh
Use OpenGL renderer or use the stable PCSX2 1.4.0 for Direct3D renderers(and keep CRC Hack Level on "Full (Safest)"), there's currently a regression on git builds for D3D. It will be fixed soon though.
(07-24-2016, 12:16 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Use OpenGL renderer or use the stable PCSX2 1.4.0 for Direct3D renderers(and keep CRC Hack Level on "Full (Safest)"), there's currently a regression on git builds for D3D. It will be fixed soon though.
sorry late reply, internet down for 2 days.
i used stable 1.4.0 using DirectX 11 hardware, the ghost effect still there but less noticeable.
thank you Laugh
after like 5 minutes of gameplay, the ghost effect become so noticeable again, please help me FlatOut Sad
Get the latest git build, a fix for the orange sky effect in Direct3D11 has been added. Be sure to keep the CRC Hack Level on the default "Full (Safest)".