GTA San Andreas shadows problem
I am playing GTA San Andreas pal version.The game runs perfect but i have shadows problem.The resolution in Gsdx is native and i am using the latest svn.My computer specs are:CPU intel core i5 2430m,GPU nvidia 520m 1GB,RAM 4GB,OS Windows 7 home premium 64 bit.

Sponsored links

Screenshot?
ok i have the same Game can you please post a pic pointing up the problem

thank you
(07-23-2012, 08:57 PM)Archerko Wrote: Screenshot?

I have experienced the shadow effects problem as well. I think this might be what he's referring to.

Edit: Oddly enough, the shadow glitch I have experienced only appears when using D3D11 (Software). The bug is not apparent in Hardware mode. Theodore7 are you running PCSX2 in software mode?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
Υes the game looks like the photo from above.
(07-24-2012, 12:23 AM)theodore7 Wrote: Υes the game looks like the photo from above.

Try running in hardware mode if you aren't already, that fixed it for me.
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
(07-24-2012, 12:27 AM)BigLoz Wrote: Try running in hardware mode if you aren't already, that fixed it for me.

o_O why he would run it in Software mode in the first place Tongue
(07-24-2012, 12:47 AM)abdo123 Wrote: o_O why he would run it in Software mode in the first place Tongue

I was thinking he was using software mode because when I tested the game the shadow effects didn't appear in hardware mode. Of course I can only speak for my self though Tongue
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
This "effect" in HW mode is fixed by crc hacks with recent svn builds. So either he's using 0.98 - r4600, which doesn't have this fix yet, or his GTA crc isn't on our list.

1. Download and try the latest SVN build from here: http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html

Try it. If it doesn't get fixed, then post your game's crc (appears at the console window when you start the game), and if it's not on your list, we'll add it.
I running the game in HW mode.Which crc to use.Sorry for my English.