GUN graphical issues
that didn't change anything at all, I also tried completely disabling speedhacks

Sponsored links

Sorry then I'm going to have to defer to this to someone more knowledgeable than I. I'll keep digging and see if I can find anything on it.
(04-20-2015, 04:20 AM)bomblord Wrote: Sorry then I'm going to have to defer to this to someone more knowledgeable than I. I'll keep digging and see if I can find anything on it.

Thanks a lot anyway lol, for getting my software mode working you deserve a reputation point already lol
A few more things to try.

Run in hardware mode, enable HW hacks and enable the "nvidia" hack.

If that doesn't work try running in DX9 mode with hardware logarithm z ticked and run at 1x IR. Enable hacks Alpha, Half Pixel Offset, Sprite, and WildArmsOffset. (these are suggestions I found in an old post using an older version of PCSX2 not sure if it'll fix your issue or not)

Finally, as a last ditch thing try the latest revision (git version).

That's the only things I could dig up with some searches.
I tried the first one (with NVIDEA hack) and when I try it again i get the bars back,
I am not sure what 1x IR is
If your using the latest version try enabling the "Align sprite" hack.
I am running PCSX2 (r5875) but I can't see "align sprite"
(04-20-2015, 04:52 AM)eddymcc91 Wrote: I am running PCSX2 (r5875) but I can't see "align sprite"

I was referring to the GIT dev build latest is 6fc9afb the hack I was referring to was added recently to fix black vertical lines in namco games
oh, I will try the git build and see if it works tomorrow if there is no fix for my current version, thanks a lot for your help.
OK I tried align sprite on the git build but in order to do it I have to run the emulator in hardware mode which brings back the original issue