GUN graphical issues
Please provide the full emulog after you observed the problem.
Please show your current settings (emulation & gsdx plugin settings) either as screenshot or by posting the corresponding ini-Files.

The bugs in HW mode might be solvable (even if it is unlikely). One would need to see the too large screenshot to decide this. Maybe you can upload it a typical gitch in HW mode and how it is solved in SW mode on a image share hoster (as imgur).

Sponsored links

.bmp   GSDX current.bmp (Size: 423,99 KB / Downloads: 460) Sorry I have taken so long to reply, I haven't really been near my computer, if I have done this right everything you have asked for should be here

http://imgur.com/a/ni3vP#0
I would suggest to test HW mode with following HW hacks: CRC hack or skipdraw somewhere between 1 and 10. Make sure you enabled the HW ticks option. If you already did that I have no further ideas.
If that doesn't work you probably need to stay with sw mode.

If you stay with SW mode can you please tell us your FPS, EE% and GS% values during slowdowns?
And please post the full emulog (console) after you observed the slowdowns.
When I used skipdraw (stepped it up from 1 to ten) some values fixed the lines in hardware and some made the problems worse.

In software mode I don't get the slowdown anymore after putting extra rendering threads to 3
so then your problem is sufficiently solved?