Game Crashes at Certain Point
I'm playing Digital Devil Saga, and after a certain scripted action happens during the boss battle with Rahu, it crashes. 

I've played through this particular boss without problems a few months ago but suddenly it's doing this now and I'm pretty sure I didn't change anything.

PCSX2 is version 1.4.0. I've tried starting it as an administrator which doesn't do anything and I've rebooted PCSX2 to no avail. 

If anyone could help that'd be awesome! Thanks Smile

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Huh... That's odd... It didn't crash this time. Maybe it was because I was making a save state at the beginning of every battle and this time I didn't? 

Thank you for your help anyways!
Yea. It's why I don't bother with save states. Yes they keep you from having to do a lot again but it seems to cause more issues then it helps. so i just use the internal save system
[Image: xckarn-5.png]
it's a good practice to use Save states ONLY if you need to leave in a hurry, or if RNG wants to be a pain