Game Crashing
So I'm playing Arc the Lad: Twilight of Spirits and towards the end, as I move to a new area, the game just stops working and the log only repeats the same message over and over again:

(EE pc:002144EC) TLB Miss, addr=0x7b52f81f [load]
(EE pc:0021461C) TLB Miss, addr=0x7b52f81f [load]
(EE pc:00130BE0) TLB Miss, addr=0x7b52f813 [load]
(EE pc:002144EC) TLB Miss, addr=0x14 [load]
(EE pc:0021461C) TLB Miss, addr=0x14 [load]
(EE pc:00130BE0) TLB Miss, addr=0x8 [load]

It's probably something really simple to fix, but I don't really understand how to make cheats, so if anyone could help me, it would be much appreciated.

Sponsored links

Judging by what you said, you are using some cheats and they are likely the cause. Care to post them too so we can take a look?
(06-23-2013, 06:56 PM)Coornio Wrote: Judging by what you said, you are using some cheats and they are likely the cause. Care to post them too so we can take a look?

I'm not, actually, I have cheats turned off.
I dont knw how to make cheats but, its may be help u ..backup ur memory cards,now download latest svn or stable relise..use iso whenever u play the game ,rip again if u already using iso..(its possible that problem arise due to ur bad rip)...hope thise help..
(06-23-2013, 06:59 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: I dont knw how to make cheats but, its may be help u ..backup ur memory cards,now download latest svn or stable relise..use iso whenever u play the game ,rip again if u already using iso..(its possible that problem arise due to ur bad rip)...hope thise help..

In translation:

He doesn't know how to make cheats (irrelevant, but he suggests to back up your memory cards (no idea why), download the latest SVN from the buildbot (google will take you there), he also suggests to make an ISO of your game disc if you haven't already (might be possible yours is scratched and thus the errors).
dumbest please remake your image of your disc with Imgburn which you can get here: http://www.imgburn.com
(06-23-2013, 08:27 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: dumbest please remake your image of your disc with Imgburn which you can get here: http://www.imgburn.com

That's what I was saying, I don't have the disk anymore, I downloaded an ISO
(06-23-2013, 08:29 PM)dumbestgamerever Wrote: That's what I was saying, I don't have the disk anymore, I downloaded an ISO

Aaaand that is considered piracy, all you can do now is await for your warning and your thread to be closed. Tough luck, read the rules next time Tongue
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go