Game Cursor Scrolling to Top Left of Screen Help!
in duelist of the roses i go thru all the intros and stuff, and once i get into the game its fine and i can play it fine, but if i save it, exit the emulator and load it, then my cursor just keeps trying to go to the top left of the screen and i cant bring it down, i can load it just after i save fine, but if i exit, then come back its no good. im using 0.9.4 and all the default plugins.

PC Specs are : 2.10ghz
triple core processor
3.25g of ram
512mb graphics card

Sponsored links

(01-02-2009, 07:26 PM)ryanado Wrote: in duelist of the roses i go thru all the intros and stuff, and once i get into the game its fine and i can play it fine, but if i save it, exit the emulator and load it, then my cursor just keeps trying to go to the top left of the screen and i cant bring it down, i can load it just after i save fine, but if i exit, then come back its no good. im using 0.9.4 and all the default plugins.

PC Specs are : 2.10ghz
triple core processor
3.25g of ram
512mb graphics card

dont worry, figured it out after a while, i just had to wait afew minutes before loading, once the game had started up
Yep,that was because the pad was not initializing (you were loading a state before it initialized) thus controls were broken after you loaded your state Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]