Game : "Gun" PCSX2 Crash
Hi. When I try to play the game "Gun", I can go through the 1st cutscene, but once I get to the main menu (New/Load/Options stuff), the game crashes either immediately or after a few seconds. By selecting new game fast enough, I managed to get another cutscene running, but once I got in game, it crashed again.

ASUS Intel Core i5 with Nvidia Geforce GT 635M
I'm running PCSX2 1.1.0.5844 on administrator, having some speedhacks on or not doesn't make any difference, the video plugin is GSdx32-SSE4, and I have tried various settings for it without success. Crashes in both software and hardware mode (Direct3D11).

I also seem to have the regular gun graphic bug in hardware mode but I think there's a known fix for it, if someone could explain me which settings are used to get rid of it it'd be great.

Of course every other game I tried so far works perfectly fine.

NB : english isn't my native language.

Sponsored links

Better to go for the current stable release v. 1.2.1 since v. 1.1 is not longer officially supported.

After updating can you please post the emulog after the game crashes?
I can't update right now since I don't have an internet connexion (Which is the reason why I'm trying to play games on my computer cuz I don't have much to do) ; I'll update asap, tho if I understand correctly what you mean by Emulog, it won't get us really far since I get absolutely nothing special in the logs except maybe the "Impossible blend for D3D..." which is, according to my previous researches, a common log related to graphic conversion problems that's most likely not the source of the crash.

This log doesn't appear on software mode (Where the common gun graphic bug doesn't either so I think they're related).
Have you also checked the log after the crash? It would probably not been written in the console but saved to the emulog.txt.

It is a bit hard to guess without the log. For example which plugins are you using?
Can you try to update your directx? Could be hard without internet...

Do you use non-default settings? SuperVU? Clamping/Rounding modes? Automatic/manual gamefixes? Are you using an iso or directly the cd?
(04-14-2014, 11:12 PM)9DS Wrote: I can't update right now since I don't have an internet connexion (Which is the reason why I'm trying to play games on my computer cuz I don't have much to do) ; I'll update asap, tho if I understand correctly what you mean by Emulog, it won't get us really far since I get absolutely nothing special in the logs except maybe the "Impossible blend for D3D..." which is, according to my previous researches, a common log related to graphic conversion problems that's most likely not the source of the crash.

This log doesn't appear on software mode (Where the common gun graphic bug doesn't either so I think they're related).

if you dont have interent connection how you posting this?
tsunami2311:

He might've been posting using his phone. That would explain it.