Game Gun locking.
[Edit]
Nevermind. Turns out the PAL version also had an automated fix for the crashing issues. Not sure what else can be done then about the game.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)

Sponsored links

(06-11-2017, 08:29 PM)jesalvein Wrote: problem is your report can't be used as it is since your game ckearky doesn't work.
getting a blascreen with the DVD shows you ripped your iso from a damaged DVD.
we can't help, then.

sorry.

Partner, you did not read my last post. I have solved this problem of the game not loading. Now I want to solve the problem of the error message. Read my last post, please.

And as for the black screen, I think the problem was not my damaged DVD and yes, my PC that did not support running the emulator and the DVD at the same time.

I made a small video showing the problem.
(06-11-2017, 08:29 PM)jesalvein Wrote: problem is your report can't be used as it is since your game ckearky doesn't work.
getting a blascreen with the DVD shows you ripped your iso from a damaged DVD.
we can't help, then.

sorry.

There's the video.

Attached Files
.zip   Meu vĂ­deo.zip (Size: 2,43 MB / Downloads: 119)
(06-11-2017, 09:13 PM)gansopro Wrote: Partner, you did not read my last post. I have solved this problem of the game not loading.
I did. that doesn't change your DVD doesn't load and is probably damaged. which means other problems can occur
Quote: Now I want to solve the problem of the error message. Read my last post, please.

And as for the black screen, I think the problem was not my damaged DVD and yes, my PC that did not support running the emulator and the DVD at the same time.
I wonder why you're looking for support if you already know how to solve your problems ? Blink
Quote:I made a small video showing the problem.
interesting.
But we don't support old pcsx2 versions.
please update at least to latest stable.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-11-2017, 10:18 PM)Jesalvein Wrote: I did. that doesn't change your DVD doesn't load and is probably damaged. which means other problems can occur
I wonder why you're looking for support if you already know how to solve your problems ? Blink
interesting.
But we don't support old pcsx2 versions.
please update at least to latest stable.

OK people! From what I've been researching in other people's posts it seems that you made a mistake by putting the game gun as playable. It is unplayable.

And as I said, I think you should create version 1.4.1 of the emulator by correcting the red lines that did not appear in games in version 1.2.1.

The game Gun is unplayable because even in the latest version of the emulator in Software rendering mode there are some graphical flaws such as black spots in the sky of the scene looking like it is night in the game.
And continuing the game, it crashes appearing that same error message that I already said in the other post: "Pcxs2 stopped working".

So once again I ask that they put on the compatibility list that this game is unplayable so as not to harm people who buy it just to play it and can not do it, spending money for nothing.

So that's it folks, I close this topic here. Thank you very much and see you next time.
(06-11-2017, 10:50 PM)gansopro Wrote: The game Gun is unplayable because even in the latest version of the emulator in Software rendering mode there are some graphical flaws such as black spots in the sky of the scene looking like it is night in the game.
And continuing the game, it crashes appearing that same error message that I already said in the other post: "Pcxs2 stopped working".

So once again I ask that they put on the compatibility list that this game is unplayable so as not to harm people who buy it just to play it and can not do it, spending money for nothing.
and since your DVD is faulty, your report can't be valid.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go