Game Keeps Crashing. =(
(03-04-2009, 07:28 PM)xCrashdayx Wrote: I could try to play past the crash scene if you want to?

Yes, please.

I don't know how to upload a saved state - file, though. Or if it's even possible.
I also just realized I haven't used an In-game state in quite some time. =(
-I could play and catch up with the crash-part, but not right now. (It's about an hour of playtime, I believe.)

Is the save state file located in a folder called 'sstates', in the Pcsx2 folder?

Sponsored links

well i dont no where the save state file is but save the game on your memory card an give me the file "mcd001" from the memcards folder, thats all i need
[Image: 26293342.gif]
on what part is it crashing? Are you using any speedhacks? and are you using the Nloop hack on gsdx?
(03-04-2009, 07:36 PM)xCrashdayx Wrote: well i dont no where the save state file is but save the game on your memory card an give me te file "mcd001", thats all i need

I will re-play to that point later, and upload the memory card file then.
In the meantime I'm uploading the file (which I think is a 'saved state file'), in case you want to try that, too. Not sure if it works, though.
-Make sure you backup your own files, so you don't overwrite them, in case you're going to try with mine.

I zipped it with WinRar, and uploaded the file here:
http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=102964
Just download it, unzip it and put it in your sstates folder, and it might work.

(03-04-2009, 07:40 PM)Saiki Wrote: on what part is it crashing? Are you using any speedhacks? and are you using the Nloop hack on gsdx?

Yes, I'm using Nloop.
No, I'm not using any speedhacks.

It keeps crashing after Djose Temple. In the cinematic where Yuna sleeps too long, and every "is picking on her".
Then towards the end of the cinematic, when everyone except Tidus and Yuna have moved out of view, and Tidus is talking about 'how he hasn't laughed like that in a long time' - the game zooms in on Yuna, and then it crashes.. Everytime. =(

I know there's a save point nearby, so if someone could play past the cinematic and save I'd be really grateful. =)
if you have a mcd file, I can do it really quick and see if I get passed. (if it's NTSC U/C anyway)
I am downloadling the save state filme right now, lets see if it works ;-)
I cant load the save file cause pcsx2 that it was created with other plugins, but the mcd001 file will work for sure as Saiki said
Here's the link to my memory card file:
http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=102987

Could you please beat Djose temple, and play through that annoying cinematic for me?
Speaking of annoying cinematics, is there any way in Pcsx2 to 'fast forward'? (Like in, for example, the Snes emulator - where you press ยง-key and the game plays super fast.)
well, it wouldn't even show up on mine, is this a PAL save?
(03-04-2009, 09:24 PM)Saiki Wrote: well, it wouldn't even show up on mine, is this a PAL save?

Yes, sorry I forgot to mention.
-It's PAL.