Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Recommendations
As the title suggests I am thinking about going on an ebay buying spree here and looking into some ps2 games to get anyone have any suggestions of some good games worth getting? I currently have All 4 of the Suikoden Games as well as Final Fantasy 10 and 12. Any suggestions?
[Image: pm1mbi-2.png]

Sponsored links

Seaman.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(03-07-2012, 02:04 AM)KrossX Wrote: Seaman.

Is that even possible? I thought that came out in Japan only lol....
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-44-4...-1s1n.html
Which means I would need to get a japanese playstation 2 to rip the bios from? But I would also it seems need to learn japanese. I'm not sure the effort is worth the one game...
It's a suggestion, and you asked for any suggestion. What you do with that, it's up to you.
Quote:Which means I would need to get a japanese playstation 2 to rip the bios from?

Nope, when using Boot CDVD(fast) PCSX2 can run any game region with any bios region
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I suggest in no particular order
Xenosaga - Episode 1
Dragon QuestVIII
GRANTURISMO4
Persona4
SmashCourtTennis2
Tekkn5
Shadow Of The Colossus
Fight Night Round3
ICO
The list could go on...
ROG Asus G74S laptop
Intel core i7 2670QM @2.2(3.1ghz turbo) Nvidia 3gig GTX560m 8 gigs DDr5 Blue-Ray Burner windows7 64 bit
[Image: r1gyld.jpg]
Oh DQ8 I should get that... I played it but never actually got around to beatting it. HOw is Shadow of the Colossus? I have heard different things about the game.
Shadow of the Colossus?, Well its beautiful in a surreal kind of way. And lonely, but not in a bad way. Its certainly in its own league. Lots to explore and puzzles to complete, but id say its more an experience than a game. Think the surrealness of Spirited Away
ROG Asus G74S laptop
Intel core i7 2670QM @2.2(3.1ghz turbo) Nvidia 3gig GTX560m 8 gigs DDr5 Blue-Ray Burner windows7 64 bit
[Image: r1gyld.jpg]