(11-07-2011, 10:06 AM)WingsLikeEagles Wrote: I tried the GS Plugin download and it didn't do anything for my pcsx2. I dont see the option there. I'll try it again tomorrow. I could be doing something stupid and catch it later.
Wrong, download this one instead
The one that the other dude posted is old.
And here is how to install it manually:
1. First download the plugin
2. Open up the downloaded .DMG file
3. When extracted, it should open up a blank windows, containing nothing but a ZZOgl.0.21.204.app-file, right click on it and select "Show Package Contents"
4. Open the "Contents"-folder, then open the "Resources"-folder
5. In there you should see a file named "libZeroGSoglr.0.21.204.so.dylib", right click on it and press "Copy "libZeroGSoglr.0.21.204.so.dylib"".
6. Find you "PCSX2.app"-file, usually in the "Applications"-folder
7. Right-click on file, select "Show Package contents"
8. Open the "Contents"-folder, then open the "Resources"-folder, then the "pcsx2"-folder and then the "plugins"-folder
9. Right-click on an empty space in the plugins folder and select "Paste Item"
Close all opened folders and open PCSX2
You may want to install the portaudio
and the ZeroSPU2 0.4.6