Game Speed too fast?!
Quote:Is there a "No Logorrithm Z" option in the graphics settings for the plugin?
If there is, then please enable that, if it is enabled, try to disable it. Other than that I must disappoint you, I don't really know, I don't think it is the Invalid Unpack Types that closes your PCSX2 Mac. If it doesn't solve the problem, try to make a new thread withthe title "ZZogl: Invalid unpack type, pcsx2 quits". Hope it works ^_^

It was already enabled so I tried disabling it and that allowed me to get further in the game with crappy graphics. Guess some sacrifices have to be made sometimes. But it still crashed. I'll try the new thread thing. Thanks Kaze.

Quote:which version of snow leopard and xquartz/x11 are you running?

Updating to the newest xquartz (version 2.7) is more likely to do something substantial (especially if you have a rather old version of x11 or xquartz) available here -> http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/wiki/X112.7.0

Also, making sure you're on the most current version of snow leopard couldnt hurt if xquartz doesn't help.

I just upgraded to xquarts so I believe I have the most recent version of that. Yea I have 2.7.0.
As for Snow Leopard, I have 10.6.8 I'm looking for any possible updates just in case as we speak.

Sponsored links

(11-05-2011, 10:25 AM)Bositman Wrote: Try pressing tab. You probably disabled the framelimiter from the GS configuration settings. What do you mean odd colors?
Edit: Whoops don't know the status of the game on the Mac port Wacko

tab worked omg thanks loooool
(12-25-2013, 02:10 PM)tiago69 Wrote: tab worked omg thanks loooool

You are aware that you just necroed a two year old thread? *sigh*
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"