Game Won't Load
Hello guys... I've been using PCSX2 for quite some time with no problems ,Though this time I wanted to play Aliens vs Predator Extinction...And I can't seem to get it working , the problem is that whenever I try to open the game (It shows me the ps2 menu) I press on the disk then the screen turns to black.. and then back to the menu (All default settings and I am using pcsx2 0.9.8) .If you can provide some help It would be really appreciated cause I am dying to play that game again Sad, Checked some guides and stuff but I got no clue

Sponsored links

They still need your hardware specifications to be more of help, it could be that your hardware is too slow for the game, or even that that game isn't playeable yet with PCSX2 Smile
(04-20-2012, 02:31 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: They still need your hardware specifications to be more of help, it could be that your hardware is too slow for the game, or even that that game isn't playeable yet with PCSX2 Smile

Ah yeah forgot to post those Tongue.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66GHZ

4gb ram

ati 4870 vapor-x 1gb

Win 7 32bit

I've never had problems before. (The game Is marked as Playable)
(04-20-2012, 02:31 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: They still need your hardware specifications to be more of help, it could be that your hardware is too slow for the game, or even that that game isn't playeable yet with PCSX2 Smile
Just run the game CDVD (FAST ) AND It worked !!!

EDIT: When loads of enemys are coming Fps drops to 40 from 60.. and everything is like slow motion Ohmy, can I change some setting so My FPS can increase?
You could try one of the newer SVN Versions and use the MTVU Hack. You can get it here: http://www.pcsx2.net/svn.php