Game controllers
Just wondering, what type of game controllers are people using for there setup. I'm looking for a controller to use. Which ones are best and easiest to setup it would make sense to get a ps3 controller but my computer doesn't have blutooth although I ordered a cheap usb blutooth for my headset. Not sure if that will work with a ps3 controller. Please help

Sponsored links

you could also buy a xbox 360 controller which are also quite good to play with. Otherwise look for some logitech or saitek controllers.
dualshock 2 usb controller also work very fine with pcsx2 & pc games.choice is u'rs !
The best would be a PS2 controller with a PS2 to USB adapter. Does the Xbox 360 controller support vibration?
i think no xbox360 not supports vibration.
btw what do u mean by usb adapter.i have dualshock 2 usb controller.
it's just plug & play.but u need to install vibration driver which comes in mini-cd.
if u have not mini-cd,u can download driver from manufacturer's site !
(05-30-2013, 01:33 PM)Preet Wrote: i think no xbox360 not supports vibration.
btw what do u mean by usb adapter.i have dualshock 2 usb controller.
it's just plug & play.but u need to install vibration driver which comes in mini-cd.
if u have not mini-cd,u can download driver from manufacturer's site !

Thanks for the information. I mean I have a PS2 controller and I need a PS2 to USB adapter in order to use it with a PC. I think Dualshock 2 USB controller is made by other company.
(05-30-2013, 01:28 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: The best would be a PS2 controller with a PS2 to USB adapter.

This is what I have used for quite some time without issue. No drivers or anything on Win 7.
Intel Core i5-8600K @ 4.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 Stock
ASRock Z370 Taichi LGA 1151 mobo
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB PCIe SSD
Indigo Xtreme Thermal Interface Material
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ES614P Black Steel Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR PSU
Windows 10 64-bit
I was looking on ebay and i saw a ps2 dual shock 3 wireless controller. It doesn't look like it comes with drivers on a disk but i saw one that had a mini dvd. How would pcsx recognize a ps2 controller without the controller coming with drivers yet alone figuring out how to get the vibration feedback if the controller supports it
I don't know about DualShock 3 controller. But for Dual Shock 2 with an adapter I needed to install the driver that came with the adapter to get the vibration working. Windows has some basic driver so it recognizes the controller. But an additional driver is necessary to make the vibration work.
I use a Logitech wireless f710 gamepad and it seems to work real well.