Game failed to load data?
Hi. I have been having a blast playing most of the old school games on this emulator. From micro machines to ssx tricky. Its really fun! Yet one thing seems to bug me a lot and now its ruined my experience with the game. Whenever I try to play Phantasy Star Universe, the game consistently says that the data can't be loaded and the memory card is damaged. I know the memory card still works since ssx tricky and other games data loads up justs fine. I don't know if this is a bug or not but I really want to play my game without having to restart every time. Someone please help!

Sponsored links

Well you could use savestates to save, but relying on them solely is a bad idea.

Post emulog.txt from pcsx2/logs or my documents/pcsx2/logs after the error.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I know about the save states but it didn't save my current spot on rachet and clanked and i had to restart the whole story :/ (I was nearly done with the story so yea, never again) So the save states are out of the question...
You can use them, they work fine 99% of the time. Just don't RELY on them(always make a card save, or MULTIPLE states).

Anyway, how about that emulog?
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Do you happen to have cheats running? I think some cheats cause various issues in this game and might also give a false corrupt data error.

I actually had to turn off my cheats and enable them AFTER loading my game or else the game wouldn't even boot up at all. (Stayed at black screen).
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
where should i post this? I'm not so positive about this kinda stuff, and no i don't have any cheats...
Just post it in this thread. Attach it or put it in a spoiler tag. Copy paste.
Sorry it took me so long to reply, I found out that the game has a problem with other saves on the memory card. Don't know why exactly but I created a new memory card specified for PHU. Thanks anyway for the tip though.