Game feels extremely laggy even though it runs at a constant 60fps?
Just increase your framerate ntsc=90,pal=75 in pcsx_vm.ini and decreasea limiter=75% . Ini folder. But remember back up your pcsx_vm.ini file. Smile

Sponsored links

(05-15-2013, 12:52 AM)billyash Wrote: Just increase your framerate ntsc=90,pal=75 in pcsx_vm.ini and decreasea limiter=75% . Ini folder. But remember back up your pcsx_vm.ini file. Smile

Can't find the limiter thing, be more explicit please.

Edit: tried with 90 and 75, it's impossibly fast. No slowdowns but way too fast. Tried with 60 both (up from 59 and 50) and it does seem a bit better. Maybe if i find the limiter thing as well, it will actually be playable.
don't mess with frame limiter, it breaks many games. Metal Slug is likely just a harsh port and you'll have to fiddle with it until you figure out what works.
(05-16-2013, 06:16 PM)baholete Wrote: Can't find the limiter thing, be more explicit please.

Edit: tried with 90 and 75, it's impossibly fast. No slowdowns but way too fast. Tried with 60 both (up from 59 and 50) and it does seem a bit better. Maybe if i find the limiter thing as well, it will actually be playable.

limiter in gs tab and use async mode in audio plugin
Metal Slug Anthology is how it's suppose to run, I would know because I own the PS2 copy and it also had input delay even my friend complain about it when we used to play it on the PS2 unless there is something i'm missing that exist in the emulator, otherwise it runs just about the same as the PS2 copy.
AMD Phenom II 960T X4 @ 3.0 GHz, 4GB G.Skill DDR2 RAM, Hitachi Deskstar 2TB HD 7200 RPM Sata III, Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 1024MB VRAM, Windows 7 Home Premium (64 Bit), ASUS VE248 1920 x 1080