Game has no "crntrols"
So I got the games to start working but I can't control them. Like I can't move on the title screen. where can I look at what those are, so I can also possible rebind them too.

Sponsored links

http://pcsx2.net/config-guide/guide-translations.html
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
You should configure them on lilypad or any other controller plugin.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I don't know how to work the lillypad, like all I got was a .dll and had no clue how to set it up.
On the main pcsx2 screen, click on "Config" at the top, then in the dropdown menu go down to "Controllers (PAD)", then right to "Plugin Settings..." The "LillyPad 0.11.0 (ID) Settings" window should open (Or whatever you happen to have configured your default pad plugin to be the first time you opened PCSX2). From here (for LillyPad) click on the tab labeled "Pad 1" at the top. It should bring up a list of all of the buttons on a PS2 controller on the right side and a blank list on the left with 3 columns labelled "Device", "PC Control", and "PS2 Control". Click on one of the PS2 buttons listed on the right then press the button on your keyboard/controller that you want to use and it will pop up in the list on the left side. For example, I use a wired Xbox 360 controller. I would click the button on the screen labeled "Start," then press the "Start" button on my Xbox controller, then it pops up on the list in the left with the 3 columns reading: "XInput Pad 0" "Start" "Start". Just repeat that for all of the buttons. "Big Motor" and "Small Motor" are for vibration if your controller supports that and I didn't mess with any of the sensitivity settings. I hope that helps you out.
The Mini(ITX) Box V2 a.k.a. Nighthawk
Ryzen 7 3700X | 16GB DDR4-3600 CL16 | ASUS ROG Strix B550-I Gaming | EVGA GTX 1660Ti SC Ultra Gaming | Sabrent Rocket 4.0 NVMe 1TB | Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD | EVGA 600BQ
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
(08-01-2015, 05:12 PM)NeoWolf Wrote: I don't know how to work the lillypad, like all I got was a .dll and had no clue how to set it up.

Did you have a look at the guide i linked you ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I tried to but it took it's sweet time in loading while I was looking at other peoples suggestions.