Game is slow
The game I am trying to play is yu yu hakusho forever I have reasonable specs on my laptop. My specs are:
Windows 7 professional (64 bit)
processor: Intel I-5 450m 2.27
Graphic Card: intel graphics media accelerator hd

I think the problem is the graphics card?

Sponsored links

and the CPU too.
2.27 ghz is quite slow, unfortunately.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-22-2011, 10:45 PM)jesalvein Wrote: and the CPU too.
2.27 ghz is quite slow, unfortunately.

then whats fast?
What's fast? At least that ideal 3Ghz (as mentioned in the stickies). A bit of a difference there, eh? You will be relying on Speedhacks with most any game(s). Enable them and begin moving the EE and/or VU sliders one step at a time. Keep checking gameplay to see improvements, or to witness when you've gone too far (for that game).

BTW - The big problem with your graphics unit is that it is not a "card" (or dedicated). It's as integrated as can be. USE NATIVE RESOLUTION, and hope for the best. Smile
(04-22-2011, 11:39 PM)Rezard Wrote: What's fast? At least that ideal 3Ghz (as mentioned in the stickies). A bit of a difference there, eh? You will be relying on Speedhacks with most any game(s). Enable them and begin moving the EE and/or VU sliders one step at a time. Keep checking gameplay to see improvements, or to witness when you've gone too far (for that game).

BTW - The big problem with your graphics unit is that it is not a "card" (or dedicated). It's as integrated as can be. USE NATIVE RESOLUTION, and hope for the best. Smile

thanks for the quick reply Laugh I feel so dumb for posting that I knew my graphics were integrated. I'm going to play on my PC and that has a Gforce9300 graphics card and a Pentium duel core E5300 2.60ghz and 6GB's of ram lets see if that makes any difference
EDIT: Made no difference =/
The processor is indeed slow, but even if you had the best processor in the world, those video cards (integrated intel and 9300) would hold you back from playing just about any 3d ps2 game.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Yep. You need at least something mid-range for a GPU to support the visuals (in full speed). Nothing integrated will handle very many games (especially 3D). Consider that a standard for gaming, and a faster CPU necessary for the massive workload in conversion and processing of the game's code.

BTW - Your i5 not only has a more effective architecture than your E5300, but it also has a Turbo Boost of up to 2.53Ghz (IIRC). Those two processors have roughly the same output for the cause.