Game keeps lagging!
Exclamation 
Please help me! My Fatal Frame 3 game keeps lagging. It works and it does not keep freezing, but the audio is poor and the game is really running slow. Here are the things I have now:

Computer type: Windows 8
PS2 Emu version: 1.2.1

Well, that is not much, but my CPU is fine and computer speed is fine. I tried all the other PS2 Emu versions and still don't work. Help!

Sponsored links

pc specs, and pcsx2 specs please? (if you can attach pcsx2_vm.ini that works too)
can help me? i have spec pc
Intel® Core™ 2 DUO CPU E4600 @ 2.40ghz 2.40Ghz
RAM 2gb
and Nvidia Geforce 7200gs/7300SE
i have same prolem FPS is slow i'm not using SpeedHacks normal , if i enable the speedhacks the fps will be 28-31
help me please
by the way , i'm using PCSX2 1.21
Ok....
Well, for PC

Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2 (more info)

RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)

Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver

PS2 Emu, I have the GSdx version 0.1.16 current for my GS video option..... I don't know what have a lot of specs for this one. But the cheats? How can I do the cheats?
Lol, wow xD

Okay, can you post your emulog?
It's located in My Documents/PCSX2/logs/emulog.txt
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Mad-Devil: DO NOT hijack other threads, ESPECIALLY with the EXACT same post you pmed me. (which I promptly ignored)

Sydwil23: That does not give me ANY info about anything I asked
@Syswil23 why are you posting the minimum requirements for windows 8? He asked you for the PC specs of your PC

.txt   New Text Document.txt (Size: 1,83 KB / Downloads: 222)
(05-28-2014, 10:23 PM)Saiki Wrote: pc specs, and pcsx2 specs please? (if you can attach pcsx2_vm.ini that works too)
You said you wanted this?
Emulog, please.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
What are the specs or YOUR pc
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]