Game loads, but it boots me back to the browser, disk inserted.
I tried running The Sims Bustin' Out.

Also, PS2 logo doesn't show up.

Sponsored links

Try System=>Boot CDVD(Fast)
Where is that?

(07-28-2013, 07:38 PM)vsub Wrote: Try System=>Boot CDVD(Fast)

Works, but resolution is really pixelated.
(07-28-2013, 07:46 PM)Blayer98 Wrote: Where is that?

Works, but resolution is really pixelated.

Resolution is a function of the graphics plugin. You'd have to set a higher internal resolution in there, generally 2x or 3x is safe for most people. That said, if you have a weaker graphics card you may have to use native, which is identical to a real PS2.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(07-28-2013, 07:49 PM)Koji Wrote: Resolution is a function of the graphics plugin. You'd have to set a higher internal resolution in there, generally 2x or 3x is safe for most people. That said, if you have a weaker graphics card you may have to use native, which is identical to a real PS2.

Still lags...
(07-28-2013, 07:55 PM)Blayer98 Wrote: Still lags...

You didn't mention anything of lag, you mentioned it looking pixelated. I gave you the solution for pixelation. If increasing resolution causes lag, than your PC isn't fast enough to handle the game beyond native resolution.
[Image: 2748844.png]
This game is laggy even on the PS2. Add to it the fact that sometimes the gameplay/input lags for a while (game flaw), and you have quite a few problems at your hands.
By the way, how do I add analog stick controls? I don't have a joystick or anything else, only a keyboard...
(07-28-2013, 08:03 PM)Blayer98 Wrote: By the way, how do I add analog stick controls? I don't have a joystick or anything else, only a keyboard...

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sample-Li...pid=297144

A bit awkward with games that need the right analog, but since you're playing sims and have no rush, it should be good enough.
(07-28-2013, 08:04 PM)Coornio Wrote: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sample-Li...pid=297144

A bit awkward with games that need the right analog, but since you're playing sims and have no rush, it should be good enough.

really confusing, how do I setup with a keyboard and assign keys?