Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game recommendations
Tongue 
Well i was just wandering,what kind of games can i play with my new rig.
the types i like are hack`n slash games,action-adventure,fighting,i also like rpg`s but they have to be 3d beacuse i dont like the 2d ones much , and if they support 2 or more players then even better.
My rig:

CPU:

[Image: t0q6x5.jpg]

GPU:

[Image: 123wadv.jpg]
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]

Sponsored links

(01-31-2010, 05:11 PM)diegochiha Wrote: the types i like are hack`n slash games,action-adventure,fighting,i also like rpg`s but they have to be 3d beacuse i dont like the 2d ones much , and if they support 2 or more players then even better.

Do you want pc games or only PS2 ?

i'm going to list some ps2 games, but for pc i dunno since i d'ont play that much pc games.

Fighting:
-Melty Blood: Actress Again (Japan Import) That one i can recommend and definetly give a 10 out of 10 because it has really addicting gameplay and is pretty hard too.

Rpg:
-The Persona Series ? (i dunno i suppose that's the standard most people will recommend personally i liked them but thats it)
-Tales of the Abyss (pretty good rpg and if you ever played any other Tales of game you will enjoy this one too the fighting system still kicks ass)
-Kingdom Hearts ? (If you d'ont mind the Disney universe setting then these are must have on your list.)

Hack and Slash \ Action:
-Zone of the Enders 1 and 2 (definitely but i had a heap of trouble running them on the emulator so i stick with the ps2 for now on these)

Action-Adventure:
-Ico and Shadow of the Colossus (i d'ont really see those as rpg's, they are more like Zelda style adventure games)

Those are the ones that come to my mind for now i c'ant really recommend a lot of games since most of my library is composed of RPG's.

(did not see the specs when i posted i think you can scrap shadow of the colossus that one needs a heavy duty machine to run properly)
Check my profile for System Specs (Updated).

My Youtube Channel: Dedicated to Anime, Gaming and Emulation.
@ rama

and thats imageshit stupid page,better use tinypic now

@ Imbapally

Thanks for your suggestions and yes im reffering to both pc and ps2 games,and how will work on my specs
anyone with some more recommendations??
(02-03-2010, 11:21 AM)diegochiha Wrote: anyone with some more recommendations??

Let me see , for PC :

-The Sabouteur (great game)
-Mirror's Edge (you gotta play this one)
-Wolfenstein (it's a FPS, a super big one)
-Prince of Persia (the older ones and the new)

PS2 recomendations:

God Hand
Kingdom Hearts I and II
Okami
Shinobido: The Way of the Ninja
Vieutiful Joe ( i dunno if you're gonna like this one)

And btw, sorry if any of these games don't fill your tastes but, this ones were the first that came to my mind. Of course, there's a lot more . I'll post here when I remember.

Offtopic question:

How do I change that thing under my name , for example, im a Member but you are Uchiha's Clan Leader xDD, how do I change that ? Sorry for asking here though . Tongue2
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
@ Gwitz

I have played mirorrs edge,prince of persia (all of them),the saboteur also.MMM im going to try okami,god hand and shinobido do you think those games will run fine on my specs?

Oh and BTW to change your name you have to go to "User CP" and then go to "edit profile" and then under "Custom User Title" you can set a new one there
(02-03-2010, 10:00 PM)diegochiha Wrote: @ Gwitz

I have played mirorrs edge,prince of persia (all of them),the saboteur also.MMM im going to try okami,god hand and shinobido do you think those games will run fine on my specs?

Oh and BTW to change your name you have to go to "User CP" and then go to "edit profile" and then under "Custom User Title" you can set a new one there

Yup, I think so. Never tryed them on the EMU though. ^^ Gonna give them a try soon. I heard Okami works like a charm on the EMU and so does God Hand , not so sure about Shinobido oh and you should take a look to Silent Hill series (in case you didn't yet).

For PC another sugestion:
Prototype (what a game)
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
thanks for your recommendation i have prototype as well,great graphics,also i got avatar for pc a couple of days ago and im totally dissapointed with it,i mean it has great graphics and all that stuff,but when it comes to gameplay,the game itself bores me to death after played it 2 hours and a half.
I like hack`n slash games,and god hand seems one,mixed action adventure with a some ass-kicking so i gonna try that one first
(02-03-2010, 11:39 PM)diegochiha Wrote: thanks for your recommendation i have prototype as well,great graphics,also i got avatar for pc a couple of days ago and im totally dissapointed with it,i mean it has great graphics and all that stuff,but when it comes to gameplay,the game itself bores me to death after played it 2 hours and a half.
I like hack`n slash games,and god hand seems one,mixed action adventure with a some ass-kicking so i gonna try that one first

You won't be dissapointed with God Hand,great game.

Devil May Cry (Series) is a good game to you should try them.

EDIT: If im bothering you with way to much recomendations you can tell me. xD

DMC 1 and 2 for PS2 (I think DMC 1 has some probs in the EMU)
DMC 3 for PS2 and PC (I prefer the PS2 version)
DMC 4 for PC. Dunno if you own a PS3 cause that game is available for it to. (Played the PC version cause I dont have a PS3)

It's a great game with a great story played them all and I simply love them.
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
thanks for your recommendations again XD,and you arent bothering me at all,for the contrary your are helping me a lot.And yes i already played all the devil may cry series,and a couple of minutes ago i had seen a god hand trailer on youtube,jeez,so that is a good game,really it has pretty awesome graphics and the gameplay its just insane,when i first saw this game i couldnt believe its for ps2 the graphics are very well made