Game running at 2fps in game 10fps cutsenes
My specs:
Athlon x64 x2 4400+
2GB DDR2 ram
Radeon HD 2350 Graphics

Why is playing so slow???

Game: The getaway black monday
Using: 360 controller (Working)

Any settings that would suit to get 30 fps plus?

Sponsored links

(10-18-2014, 12:28 PM)Slow PC Wrote: My specs:
Athlon x64 x2 4400+
2GB DDR2 ram
Radeon HD 2350 Graphics

Why is playing so slow???

Game: The getaway black monday
Using: 360 controller (Working)

Any settings that would suit to get 30 fps plus?

You can try messing with speed hacks, but both your CPU and GPU are extremely weak. You will probably never hit 30fps with those specs
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
by getting a decent pc, i guess you could do it.
better play it on your ps2 for now
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-18-2014, 12:32 PM)jesalvein Wrote: by getting a decent pc, i guess you could do it.
better play it on your ps2 for now

Why would you need that much of a computer to run a PS2 game on PC??
Because there are a ton of processors that share almost now similarities with a standard x86 architecture. (VU's, GIF, VIF, IPU, EE, GS, and SPU's)

Stuff such as infinity and /0 is completely different between the two architectures. It's a miracle PS2 emulation is this good in the first place.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(10-18-2014, 12:50 PM)Slow PC Wrote: Why would you need that much of a computer to run a PS2 game on PC??

Ever heard of what emulation is ?
I wanted to play ps2 games on a emulator because when i plug my PS2 in to a flat monitor the graphics are un-seeable and textures look real bad.
Then get a better computer. That's all there is to it.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
because the PS2 native resolution is very low compared to nowadays' monitors.
But emulation requires a powerful machine.
Especially when it comes to emulating such a complex architecture like the PS2's
(10-18-2014, 01:55 PM)jesalvein Wrote: because the PS2 native resolution is very low compared to nowadays' monitors.
But emulation requires a powerful machine.
Especially when it comes to emulating such a complex architecture like the PS2's

To be for precise, LCD/LED are FIX resolutions and if your not outputting said LCD/LED native resolution picture will suck because up scaling is terrible (LED/LCD dotn support resolutions other then there native they just upscale the resolutions so there is picutre which usual results is terrible picture),

CRT which the ps2 was made more and all other consoles before it where not Fix resolutions they outputted the resolution they where getting so long as they support said resolution.
There is reason why NES/SNES/GENESIS PS1 PS2 all the none HD consoles looked better on CRT's stick any of those consoles on your shinny new HD TV and your eyes will cry.

As for his computer you need a new one if u want to play ps2 threw emulation I tried play FFX which not demanding game on my uncles pc which was simpler and it ran like snail.