Game runs good, but cutscenes dont work
Hello, this is my first post, so please excuse me if I forget to add anything.

I just recently got PCSX2, and I'm still learning how the program works.

2 things:

1. I have Call of duty 2 the big red one, and I'm trying to make the game run at 60 fps. I downloaded the cheat I needed for it, and it works for the most part, but the cut scenes are all messed up. It just loads the first image, and sound on repeat, and just lags like that until I disable the cheat. I messed with save states to get past this problem but its inconvenient. I also kinda got the cut scenes to work one time by hitting f4 (idk what that does) but it just fast forwarded everything in 10x speed. Anyway to fix this?

2. How do I cap the game at 60 fps?
It will go up 120 fps, and drop down to around 30 fps, causing audio lag with it.

Was hoping someone knows something. Thanks in advance, and I appreciate your time. 

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor            3.70 GHz

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

RAM: 40 GB

MotherBoard: B450 Tomahawk

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go