Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game servers
I need a game server for a flash game site I'm developing with my CS classmates. I heard Superb Internet Hosting has some of the best game servers based on some reviews I've read. I was wondering if anyone of you have tried this company. Your feedback would help us a lot. Thanks.

Sponsored links

Are you a bot?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-21-2011, 02:08 PM)Bositman Wrote: Are you a bot?

It seems he is.
This is the only place this has been said, but yes, seems rather suspicious.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
better remove the link before someone gets hurt on their PC otherwise you will be affected w/ malwares or even stealing your IP to spread ads-bot.
Main Hub:i5-4670(3.4Ghz Factory Clocked),ATi Radeon HD7770(GDDR5+128-bit+1GB),Win 10 SL(x64),ASUS H8M-E,8GB DDR3 RAM
(11-21-2011, 02:54 PM)Game Wrote: It seems he is.
kill it with fire
[Image: 8rg00e-4.png]
(11-21-2011, 04:53 PM)tallbender Wrote: better remove the link before someone gets hurt on their PC otherwise you will be affected w/ malwares or even stealing your IP to spread ads-bot.

To this day, I really don't understand how I can get malware when surfing the net, although I have heard many people talking about this. How can a virus execute itself on the browser? Can you give me some sample links? I really want to try it out.

3 years ago, I uninstalled all antivirus software because they slowed my crappy laptop down. Some viruses do consume resources to slow the computer down, but none is as resource hungry as the antivirus program itself. I used BitDefender at that time, and that stupid program constantly auto-scaned my PC, causing 60% CPU usage and slow hard disk speed all the time. Sometimes I consider living with the viruses is better than using antivirus. Last year, when I installed MSE, no virus was found on my computer Happy.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 | nVidia GeForce GTX 750 | 4 GiB DDR3 @ 533 Mhz | MSI G41M-P28 | Cooler Master RS-390-PMSR-A3 | Xigmatek TYR SD962 | LG Flatron W1943SE | HP KB-0316 | MotoSpeed F60
(11-23-2011, 04:54 PM)Livy Wrote: To this day, I really don't understand how I can get malware when surfing the net, although I have heard many people talking about this. How can a virus execute itself on the browser? Can you give me some sample links? I really want to try it out.

"Could you do this quick survey?" *click yes*

bam, you're infected. sneeky huh!
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
(11-23-2011, 08:44 PM)refraction Wrote: "Could you do this quick survey?" *click yes*

bam, you're infected. sneeky huh!

lol i tried that as an experiment with PeerBlock on and i got like 10 different ip's of malware users trying to enter.

Laugh

Peerblock is my friend from advertisements and malware....

CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5ghz http://valid.canardpc.com/2607863
MOBO: Asrock Z75 Pro 3
RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill RipJaw X 1333mhz DDR3 ram.
GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 @ 1200/1450 clocks http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/kasmr/

[Image: 57b2818f7d1b5841.png]