Game too fast (!!!)
Shocking I know.

So I'm playing Persona 4 (yes I own it, but left it at home while at school). Problem is, sometimes the game just goes way too fast. Loading in 1 second, for example. that wouldn't be so bad, except that it's really annoying to have the music skip forward and backward all the time. I've gotten as high as 120%. Is there a way to set a ceiling? If there were, then I could do the speedhacks to improve the slowness.

My specs are: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @3.00 ghz. 2.67 ghz.
4 GB Ram.
Nvidia GTX 275 Graphics cards.

As a side note, I've tried to play god of war but it's agonizingly slow. Should it be running like that on a monster comp like mine?

Sponsored links

try set Frame Limiting to "Limit"(Config-->Cpu) and set Custom FPS as 64
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(01-23-2010, 06:05 AM)tallbender Wrote: try set Frame Limiting to "Limit"(Config-->Cpu) and set Custom FPS as 64

Okay I did. The OPV music is still speeding up and slowing down from scene to scene. It's giving me a headache.
Configure your sound plugin properly.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2298.html

If you've done so and problem still persists, disable all your speed hacks. If you still have problems give us all your configurations.
(01-23-2010, 06:11 AM)Grug Wrote:
(01-23-2010, 06:05 AM)tallbender Wrote: try set Frame Limiting to "Limit"(Config-->Cpu) and set Custom FPS as 64

Okay I did. The OPV music is still speeding up and slowing down from scene to scene. It's giving me a headache.

Does your FPS slowdown as well when this problem happens? If so you'd need to use some speedhacks or OC your CPU maybe.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64