Game won't recognize memory card
(07-12-2016, 06:10 PM)refraction Wrote: hmm, you've put in extra separator lines (unless you just copied and pasted the chunks), but that shouldn't make any difference as long as the title of the game is recognised correctly in the console window top bar.
You haven't made new entries have you?

So can you still load your save from the second disc? what if you load it and resave it now?

Nope, haven't touched anything else. 

Yeah, when I saw I can't load MGS3, I just played Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake from the other disk.  Saved with no problem. When your solution didn't work today, I tried loading MG2 again and it worked fine, as usual, save a couple minor slowdowns here and there, but those are usual. Played for hours and had a blast. The second disk is working fine, I've no idea why the first is bugged.

Sponsored links

Bump.
Would it be safe if I messed around with the memory card folder? I'm stumped, and I thought about transferring the save files from Memory Card 1 to Memory Card 2 to see if it works.
(07-16-2016, 10:05 PM)da_kuze Wrote: Would it be safe if I messed around with the memory card folder? I'm stumped, and I thought about transferring the save files from Memory Card 1 to Memory Card 2 to see if it works.

You have to convert your memory card
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go